Police helicopter sightings MEGATHREAD

Hi guys , i live near stannington rd post office and for the past few weeks theres been a Helicopter around between midnight and 1am it stays around for about 10minutes or so , just wondering if anybody knows why or if theyve seen it aswell

and Ghostrider : yeah i can still hear it , have u heard it before ive heard it plenty of times late at night between 12 n 1 am before , its been hear for a hour now

I can hear it in Crosspool. Been hovering round and round for ages now. Do they really need to move in the same circle over and over again for a whole bloody hour?

I'm in Middlewood...and I can hear it very clearly...sounds like it's circling over the Old Middlewood Hospital estate....as it has been for well over an hour. It's well doing my head in now.......there it goes again!!!

Some years ago when SY99 had been circling over where I live for near on two hours...shining lights into peoples windows...at well after 2am in the morning...I phoned the police...and asked if they could go and play somewhere else. I got told off....the cheek of it. :hihi:

its doing me head in can see the lite flashing in corner on me eye

it seems to be over wisewood area

and Ghostrider : yeah i can still hear it , have u heard it before ive heard it plenty of times late at night between 12 n 1 am before , its been hear for a hour now

Its been over here every night for the past 2 weeks....only moved here about 3-4 weeks ago, think they are following me :suspect:

Somethings got to have happend somewhere for it to be like that for the past 2-3wks , i cant hear it now it must have gone , hope someone on here might have a slight clue ,

its disapeard from wisewood now as i posted last time it left lol

Why are you bothered. ?

If it's news worthy you'll hear about it soon enough.

Just out of interest, has the police helicopter ever taken to the clouds without someone posting the fact on SF?