Police helicopter sightings MEGATHREAD

Dunno what has been happening, just been watching it on flightradar24.com buzzing around over our house in Walkley. Some ne'er do wells on the lam round the mean streets of S6, maybe!

Anyone know whats happened helicopter hoovering in darnall?must be bad as its been here for 20 mins

Anyone know whats happened helicopter hoovering in darnall?must be bad as its been here for 20 mins

Presumably Darnall is in need of a clean up

Probably some wannabe gangsters on Staniforth Rd up to no good!

I was told a fight kicked off and someone got stabbed wether its true or not I dont know.

Over S8 now flying very low.

Police vehicles all over the place too.

Edited by Daven

This thread has not been used for a while so I thought I would extend its life, unlike the Sheffield helicopter base.

"The National Police Air Service (NPAS) helicopter base in South Yorkshire has closed.

The base, in Sheffield, is one of ten across England and Wales set to shut by 2017 as the service works to meet a 14% budget reduction."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-35457713

This thread has not been used for a while so I thought I would extend its life, unlike the Sheffield helicopter base.

"The National Police Air Service (NPAS) helicopter base in South Yorkshire has closed.

The base, in Sheffield, is one of ten across England and Wales set to shut by 2017 as the service works to meet a 14% budget reduction."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-35457713

Good, I'm glad as the statistics have always shown it was never value for money.

Does anyone no why police helicopter flying round Wadsley bridge and parson cross area?:help: