Police helicopter sightings MEGATHREAD

Whats happening in birley/frecheville/intake? its flying pretty low!

Hi, If you join Twitter you can follow them, they usually tell you what they have been up to.

What's the name to follow the helicopter on twitter

Thanks

It's a pity that SYP don't spend their time actually policing our city rather than wasting time on pointless gimmicks like Twitter. If I spent my employers time mucking about on social media instead of working, he would, quite rightly, have something to say about it.

It's a pity that SYP don't spend their time actually policing our city rather than wasting time on pointless gimmicks like Twitter. If I spent my employers time mucking about on social media instead of working, he would, quite rightly, have something to say about it.

So the police are telling us what they are doing and you are having a whinge. I bet that you would probably be whinging if you never seen or heard from them. :)

Don't be such a spoil sport :P

Edited by boxlightner

So the police are telling us what they are doing and you are having a whinge. I bet that you would probably be whinging if you never seen or heard from them. :)

It's rubbish, just some immature idiot blowing smoke up his own backside.

The policing I want to read about is that which ends up with convictions in the courts, not the like of "We're hovering over Parson Cross" etc.

They should knuckle down, get off their backsides and DO THEIR JOB.