Police helicopter sightings MEGATHREAD

They take it out for a ride every shift. Wouldn't you get bored sat at the airport doing nothing?

They take it out for a ride every shift. Wouldn't you get bored sat at the airport doing nothing?

but you don't see fire engines just racing around for the hell of it, why are helicopters different? Anyway, I heard that firemen play snooker all day.

but you don't see fire engines just racing around for the hell of it, why are helicopters different? Anyway, I heard that firemen play snooker all day.

I was joking smithy :cool:

My other half has just come through The Wicker and apparently it looks like someone has chucked a brick through a bus window. She said there was police, ambulance and helicopter and the kebab shops there were putting down their shutters and locking up.

No idea what has kicked off mind, this was just her view as she drove through it.

My other half has just come through The Wicker and apparently it looks like someone has chucked a brick through a bus window. She said there was police, ambulance and helicopter and the kebab shops there were putting down their shutters and locking up.

No idea what has kicked off mind, this was just her view as she drove through it.

But nothing to do with the Manor ;)

its over the Manor at least once a day for some reason it hovers over the Parkway?

I was joking smithy :cool:

So was I! But not about the snooker!

y99 sitting over your house at 2am for half an hour, thud thud thud, great innit not?

Does that chopper EVER get into the air without someone asking WHY it's there. Does SF have some kind of a lottery with a prize for the first to ask, what, where, why and how.

It's a mystery to me.

Angel.

Can someone please tell me why there is a big rubbish truck picking up big black wheelie bin things on my road every week? What are they doing?

from police helicopter twitter

23Dec 6:15pm Wheatley - Search for 60yr old lady lost by family. Lengthy search no gain. Info then passed that she'd got a lift home. Phew!

Flying over manor top just now. No lights on at all. Looks like its broken!:help: