Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

Are women as bad?

Yes:thumbsup:.

to be honest some of my mates have worked there to fund ther uni.

its pretty easy to fleece the blokes, apparently.

never mind women protesting, why are men not protesting? after all its the guys that are being fleeced just so they can see a young womans bazombas - if these guys spent the same money on a prostitute, at least they would have a bit of nooky, if they spent the same money on a dating website, they could get a real woman to get her gazonka's out and do a bit of flubble ubble ubble in front of his face - FOR FREE

never mind women protesting, why are men not protesting? after all its the guys that are being fleeced just so they can see a young womans bazombas

Exactly.

It's not the women who work there that are being exploited, it's them men the frequent these places that are the one's being exploited.

It's just that sometimes it's easier to be a hypocrite than to face the simple truths.

Stupid ass

See - it's not nice is it? I apologise for any offence Harley, but that's exactly the same sort of stupid, coarse and disrespectful thing your son and yourself were doing isn't it?

You/he knew nothing about those women beyond your own preconceptions - and those 'scrubbers' are somebodies daughters, mums, girlfriends or wives.

to be honest some of my mates have worked there to fund ther uni.

That's another interesting point for you feminists out there. It's okay I appreciate you won't answer, bunch of lightweights, :D

Anyway, say a girls only means to pay for a university education was to dance at Spearmint Rhinos, would you accept that in circumstances like this she is doing the right thing and the men and women who pay to watch her are helping here achieve her aim?...:D

What adjective would you use for women who hang around outside air force bases looking to be picked up?

All the Greenham women that I've ever met were there to protest about deeply held beliefs.

Not when they are.

You have no evidence that they were.

'Scrubber' is a nasty perjorative term used by men who can't cope with the idea that women might actually be sexually independent and not subjugated by men.

Say if you were on a stag do or a birthday celebration with a group of, say, 10 men, and you passed Spearmint Rhino's. The groom or birthday boy decided the party should call in for a couple of drinks. What would you do?

My future son in law asked what I thought about him going to a strip club for his

Stag do .I asked what he would think if my daughter wanted to work in one.He is not going to a strip club for his stag do . I also said I would chop his bits off if he did:hihi: (Not really).

Seriously, I would like to know how men view women who work in this industry.

Anyone? Are women as bad?

As men? Almost certainly not.

It's men who sexually abuse, assault and rape women. Almost never happens the other way round.

My future son in law asked what I thought about him going to a strip club for his

Stag do .I asked what he would think if my daughter wanted to work in one.He is not going to a strip club for his stag do . I also said I would chop his bits off if he did:hihi: (Not really).

Seriously, I would like to know how men view women who work in this industry.

Let's face it men have always divided women into two camps, those for fun and those for relationships. The strippers fall into the first camp e.g. they look good and men would like to have fun with them but not much upstairs and not to be taken home to mother.

That's another interesting point for you feminists out there. It's okay I appreciate you won't answer, bunch of lightweights, :D

Anyway, say a girls only means to pay for a university education was to dance at Spearmint Rhinos, would you accept that in circumstances like this she is doing the right thing and the men and women who pay to watch her are helping here achieve her aim?...:D

What degree is she doing? a mickey mouse or something worth losing her own dignity for, and by association tarring all women with the brush of 'women as buyable commodity' at the same time?

Well said, well explained. It's not an easy concept for some people to grasp, obviously.

I've been trying to get across this point, to no avail.:( Yes, well said TJC1

Playboy may not be as 'bad' as strip joints, lapdancing clubs etc, however, like lads' mags, Hooters and the like, it portrays the sexual objectification of women for male pleasure as harmless fun, totally normal and something that both women and men should buy into. This has a negative impact on all women.

According to this mentality, I should welcome aggressive sexual comments on the street when I walk home at night, or just going about my daily business, I should feel flattered when idiots wolf whistle, I should not complain if a colleague makes sexual advances all because this type of male behaviour is considered to be normal, fun and harmless - and that's what women are there for.

Why do you think female politicians are constantly judged on their appearance and sex appeal, making it harder for them to do their jobs? Why are women lining up in their thousands to get expensive and potentially dangerous plastic surgery? Why do men think they have a right to access prostitutes, so fuelling global trafficking in women and girls and forcing vulnerable women to choose to sell sex in order to make ends meet, or feed their drug habit?

No, of course this isn't all directly because of Playboy but Playboy buys into and profits massively off the image of women as sex objects for men, and this is an image and a belief that underlies all the problems and abuses outlined above and all sexual violence against women.

I've been trying to get across this point, to no avail.:( Yes, well said TJC1

Playboy may not be as 'bad' as strip joints, lapdancing clubs etc, however, like lads' mags, Hooters and the like, it portrays the sexual objectification of women for male pleasure as harmless fun, totally normal and something that both women and men should buy into. This has a negative impact on all women.

According to this mentality, I should welcome aggressive sexual comments on the street when I walk home at night, I should feel flattered when idiots wolf whistle, I should not complain if a colleague makes sexual advances all because this type of male behaviour is normal, fun and harmless - and that's what women are there for.

Why do you think female politicians are constantly judged on their appearance and sex appeal, making it harder for them to do their jobs? Why are women lining up in their thousands to get expensive and potentially dangerous plastic surgery? Why do men think they have a right to access prostitutes, so fuelling global trafficking in women and girls and forcing vulnerable women to "choose" to sell sex in order to make ends meet, or feed their drug habit?

No, of course this isn't all directly because of Playboy but Playboy buys into and profits massively off the image of women as sex objects for men, and this is an image and a belief that underlies all the problems and abuses outlined above and all sexual violence against women.

Nice work Suffy.