Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

Rubbish. How can you aspire if you're judged on what you were born with? You telling me unattractive people can't dance around a pole, unattractive people don't have a tush, dik, tits? The clubs are full of them, doesn't stop them dancing or pulling.

What if your qualification was the same as that of another as a brain surgeon, but you found that your competition won because you were seen as a hairy minger?

Of course unattractive people can dance round a pole and have your list of assets. However, would they land a job dancing around a pole??? Probably not.

As for your scenario, I don't have to worry about such things because:

1. I'm not going for a job as a brain surgeon

2. I'm not a hairy minger (Well, i'm definatly not hairy, whether i'm a minger or not is down to individual opinion!)

In what way do you think the Greenham women's thinking was muddled?

I think he meant to say 'muddy'.

Well, we've still got nukes. They were protesting about them at Greenham Common, so they failed. Seems like pretty muddled thinking. Mind you, they were mostly women, so hardly a great surprise:D.

The Greenham Common women were just hanging around the place in hopes of hooking up with an air force GI and getting a free passage to the US

The Greenham Common women were just hanging around the place in hopes of hooking up with an air force GI and getting a free passage to the US

What a silly thing to say.

No. It's not clear what I put. I mean't the women of GC were of the same mindset of the protesters we discuss in this post. One was of course a just one. The other not so. I'll leave you to decide which way around I mean..:D

I think he meant to say 'muddy'.

Yes it does rain down there..:D Or is it up there?...:huh:

No. It's not clear what I put. I mean't the women of GC were of the same mindset of the protesters we discuss in this post. One was of course a just one. The other not so. I'll leave you to decide which way around I mean..:D

How do you know?

I think you'll find that Harleyman's tongue was well embedded into his cheek.

My son served a time with the USAF at Lakenheath, UK. He said there was always a bunch of old scrubbers hanging around outside the base hoping to get picked up. He may have been facetious though.

Anyway removing the missiles from Greenham Common wouldn't have made the slightest difference to the Soviets The UK was a target being a member nation of NATO.

Gone off topic so no more on that.

Edited by Harleyman

How do you know?

Because I have a crystal ball Mr Halibut..How do you know they didn't? :suspect:

My son served a time with the USAF at Lakenheath, UK. He said there was always a bunch of old scrubbers hanging around outside the base hoping to get picked up

Did he learn his disrespectful way of talking about women from you?