Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

A sexual person NOT object

So unattractive people are not sexual?

A feminist is anyone who wants equal rights for women - in which case i'd hope that most people are

Yes, we want a club with gorgeous hunks of men pole dancing, walking around in next to nothing and performing lap dances. Thanks

Keh? What are you on about? :confused:

I can see you're struggling. I'll leave you to ponder a little longer.:hihi:

I can see you're struggling. I'll leave you to ponder a little longer.:hihi:

It reads like you're saying that if you are slim and attractive, you can only possibly be seen as a sexual object. Surely that's not what your saying???

Yes, we want a club with gorgeous hunks of men pole dancing, walking around in next to nothing and performing lap dances.

Then apply for a licence, get some men, and open one. Women have the same rights as the men you know (equality for all, and all that;)).

It reads like you're saying that if you are slim and attractive, you can only possibly be seen as a sexual object. Surely that's not what your saying???

In the case put forward by your inference (job description) yes. Otherwise why not inc any woman? By splitting the criteria (ugly/pretty) you objectify. If you didn't objectify the criteria would be woman or man only.

Who would pay an ugly hairy woman to dance for them?

I wouldnt, and would definatley have a wobbly at the management for employing her.

Then apply for a licence, get some men, and open one. Women have the same rights as the men you know (equality for all, and all that;)).

Nah, can't be doing with the hairy ugly women protesters ;)

In the case put forward by your inference (job description) yes. Otherwise why not inc any woman? By splitting the criteria (ugly/pretty) you objectify. If you didn't objectify the criteria would be woman or man only.

No, what I was saying is that if you don't fit the job description, then it's highly unlikely you will get the job isn't it.

I don't fit the job description for heart surgeon but i'd love to crack at it. Is it unfair that I wouldn't get the job or is it just common sense?

Edited by BettyBooHoo!

Nah, can't be doing with the hairy ugly women protesters ;)

Surely it would be the mens turn to protest, not the womens?:D

Surely it would be the mens turn to protest, not the womens?:D

Can't see it somehow, can you?