Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

Really???? Well, they're not in my personal image of a feminist.

That's because you've fallen hook and line and sinker for the tabloid stereotype as caricaturised by Millie Tant.

Just treating like with like and showing how infantile your comment about hairy armpits was.

So are you denying the presence of hairy armpits then?

That's because you've fallen hook and line and sinker for the tabloid stereotype as caricaturised by Millie Tant.

That's OK, I'm happy with that.

Likewise, you have fallen for the impression that these girls who choose such a career are unhappy and exploited.

But don't you think women want to be judged on how they look?

How many women do you know that don't like buying pretty clothes, shoes, and making themselves up (if not every day) at least when they go out?

Even the non-made up so-called 'ugly' feminists seem to have a dress code to be judged as such.

Some women do but by no means not all. Most of us want to look our best which isn't the same as being judged on how we look. There's a world of difference in taking a pride in one's appearance and being judged solely on how we look and/or being treated as a sex object.

Some radical feminists to whom you allude adopt a certain dress code to make a political statement, as do punks, goths, hippies, fundamental religious types etc, however, so many people misguidedly believe that in order to be a feminist one has to totally defeminise oneself, which is ludicrous and false.

Likewise, you have fallen for the impression that these girls who choose such a career are unhappy and exploited.

Its not just about the girls who work there though - its about the wider impact it has on the objectification of women and there are numerous other factors that contribute to this

I disagree. They're all career choices by the individual, no matter if they are for life or temporary.

So why are "fat ugly" girls not applying for pole dancing jobs? Do you think they should lose weight and have plastic surgery?

No, I carefully used the word 'most'. Some will see it an attractive career prospect. I also have never mentioned the word 'exploited' either.

How many women do you know that don't like buying pretty clothes, shoes, and making themselves up (if not every day) at least when they go out?

How many women do you know who enjoy dressing as bunny girls? :)

Its not just about the girls who work there though - its about the wider impact it has on the objectification of women and there are numerous other factors that contribute to this

Something some people seem unable to grasp. It has much wider implications on women at large.

So why are "fat ugly" girls not applying for pole dancing jobs?

When The Bunny Club was open in the 60s, it had a rule that the girls couldn't gain weight. They were ritually weighed and had a clause in the contract that if they put on 5kg they could be fired. I'd imagine society has moved on from that, which is a bonus.

But don't you think women want to be judged on how they look?

Even the non-made up so-called 'ugly' feminists seem to have a dress code to be judged as such.

I dress up nice to make myself feel good, not because i want to be judged by what i'm wearing

Women should be bald.