Hi we are looking into doing a loft conversion on are mid terriss property, we are needing to make an extra bedroom somewhere in the house and thought this might be an idea but not sure if it's just going to be way to much money.

I was wondering if someone could help maybe come give use some quotes or ideas on what to do or where to start? Thanks so much

Hi becky

try giving john ballantyne a ring he did our conversion we was very pleased with his work,

he has given us great space now, will all ways reccomend him .

his number is 07791326848

Good luck becky

sam sam

Hi, PM sent, would be more than happy to give advice, feel free to contact me, regards.

I charge £700 to draw the plans for planning and building regulations approval.

(Structural calcs £200 approx, planning fee £150 if required and Building regs fee are not included). I would assume the build cost would be around £15k+

I'm sure a decent builder will be able to have a look and give you an idea if its possible to do and approximate costs.

Remember to budget for planning and building control costs.

I think the fee is dependent on the build costs but a call to each will give you an idea or go onto the SCC website.

And if you do go ahead make sure you get a fixed price.

Hi we are looking into doing a loft conversion on are mid terriss property, we are needing to make an extra bedroom somewhere in the house and thought this might be an idea but not sure if it's just going to be way to much money.

I was wondering if someone could help maybe come give use some quotes or ideas on what to do or where to start? Thanks so much

Do you own your house freehold and unmortgaged? If not, you will need consent from:

a. the freehold reversioner; and

b. the mortgagee.

You also should be aware that the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 may apply. Take specific advice from your Architect and/or Chartered Surveyor.

Hello

We can help you with this and can complete all works for you.

All our work is guaranteed & all jobs are left clean and tidy.

We offer competitive pricing for top quality work and provide FREE written quotations & advice.

We can provide references and can also arrange for you to view recent work. You can also view genuine customer feedback by looking at our other posts or by visiting our website at http://www.rudijohnsplastering.com

If you are interested please contact: Rudi on 07709 352952.

Thanks!