Bream waters round sheffield

looking to go fishing sometime next week be nice to find someware with some big bream in

dearne valley park in barnsley stuffed with em mate

i wouldn't call the bream in dearne valley big, more 'skimmer' size. underbank holds some proper bream. not easy fishing but can be rewarding.

alderfen just past lindhome has bream up to 10 pounds speak to owner he will put you on em

i wouldn't call the bream in dearne valley big, more 'skimmer' size. underbank holds some proper bream. not easy fishing but can be rewarding.

not fished dearne valley recently but used to regularly get them 6-8lb big black uns in there,the average used to be 2 1/2 - 3lb

underbank holds some proper bream. not easy fishing but can be rewarding.

Same at Damflask charlie, some decent Bream in there but it's not an easy venue.

Same at Damflask charlie, some decent Bream in there but it's not an easy venue.

Fantastic bream there had loads from there in past.

Wosbrough res has loads of slabs,but again not that easy,brown crumb on the method.

Wosborough is probably your best bet, however the car that get broke into make it an undesirable fishery really., i know kjs has a fair few in the main pond, havent been for a while, if your looking for specimen sized bream i would suggest candy corner (but it will take some effort to stop the carp taking the hookbait ) or messingham sands (same again with the carp) there is one venue where you would have the chance to catch one about 5lb max, but its in the middle of nowhere, its in the village of dungworth out in the countryside past bradfield, would give you more info, but dont even know the name of the place myself.

if you fish worsborough, park round the other side near wigfield farm. pull into the verge and walk through the gate down to the res.

myself and my partner have had some nice bream at barlow fisheries nr dronfield in the 1st & 2nd pond .

My husband caught a few big bream at Rother valley first (left after killamarsh junior cricket club) last weekend best part it was free as no one came round for any money.