Where did you have your first legal alcoholic drink?

Cherrytree Carterknowle Rd, many, many years ago!!!!!

My first legal drink, as in after midnight on my birthday in Babylon in town!

I'd been going in 'Ye Olde Tankard ' ( now The Stocks ) at Ecclesfield for around 18 months , so on my 18th Birthday i went and had a couple o' pints o' Cider .....I asked for a 'Pint ..an' a Whisky '.....'Celebrating Summat' Trevor (the landlord ) asked ...'Yeah mate , mi' Birthday '.....'What , 21 ?'...Nah mate 18 ...( his face was a picture ) ..Didn't know whether to Serve or Bar me ..:hihi:

eyup guzzi, my first legal drink was also in The Tankard on my 18th birthday. I had been drinking in there on a regular basis since i left school at 16 and started work.

eyup guzzi, my first legal drink was also in The Tankard on my 18th birthday. I had been drinking in there on a regular basis since i left school at 16 and started work.

Ecclesfield Square has a lot to answer for:hihi::hihi::hihi: Eyup Guz, how are you and Mrs Guz?

slightly off topic but it was at my sisters 18th birthday party that i drank my most number of pints in 1 night. 18 pints of beer & 4 pints of cider. I felt that rough the day after i had to drink shandy for the first hour !!

slightly off topic but it was at my sisters 18th birthday party that i drank my most number of pints in 1 night. 18 pints of beer & 4 pints of cider. I felt that rough the day after i had to drink shandy for the first hour !!

how old were you

Probably The Limit, I was drinking there when i was under age, I'm sure I still was after I turned 18.

There was quite a lot of underage drinking in town when I was underage now i think about it.

The Crosspool Tavern. I used to work there!

Aged 9, had some wine with Christmas dinner at home.

Can't remember the first time I legally drank in a pub, probably the first Friday after my 18th. That'll have been somewhere in Newcastle, where I was living at the time.

I find this hard to stomach-at parties drinks are not measured and often diluted by wary parents.Are you sure you did not drink four pints at your sisters 50 th?