Israel Grayson - descendants ?

I have a document in my possesion, I am not sure if it will help out.I would like to start by explaining how I know the family or part of it,I married a girl who lived on Liverpool St,her mothers maiden name was Grayson,I also knew Betsy Grayson,who was my Wifes aunt,the last time I saw her was a long time ago,she lived on Oaks Fold off Bellhouse road,so this document is dated 15th November 1948,Betsy Grayson living at 205 Newhall Road paid for a plot in Tinsley Park cemetery for Israel Grayson,marked on a plan,Number 66 section Kb,at that time he was 62.I hope in some way it helps

hi , could you scan me a copy of the document please ? , also do you have any photos of betsy, israel or their children ? , thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer , cheers , lee

---------- Post added 22-03-2013 at 01:49 ----------

I have a document in my possesion, I am not sure if it will help out.I would like to start by explaining how I know the family or part of it,I married a girl who lived on Liverpool St,her mothers maiden name was Grayson,I also knew Betsy Grayson,who was my Wifes aunt,the last time I saw her was a long time ago,she lived on Oaks Fold off Bellhouse road,so this document is dated 15th November 1948,Betsy Grayson living at 205 Newhall Road paid for a plot in Tinsley Park cemetery for Israel Grayson,marked on a plan,Number 66 section Kb,at that time he was 62.I hope in some way it helps

hi , could you scan me a copy of the document please ? , also do you have any photos of betsy, israel or their children ? , thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer , cheers , lee

hi imaplank,

my grandad arthur Grayson is your dads cousin. hes the son of Beatrice & israel was his grandad.

he remembers mary jane & your dad very clearly.

my grandad is 80 & lives in sheffield 6.

if your dad would like to chat with him please let me know.

Hi

I'm Betsy Graysons daughter and she was your dad Peter's auntie. It would be nice to have a chat.

hi imaplank,

my grandad arthur Grayson is your dads cousin. hes the son of Beatrice & israel was his grandad.

he remembers mary jane & your dad very clearly.

my grandad is 80 & lives in sheffield 6.

if your dad would like to chat with him please let me know.

I had a E Mail about this some weeks ago but never got round to answering it which I am sorry about I was reminded about it by my Sister in law who I met this morning we would like to take you up on your offer to have a chat with your Grandad if it still stands

I had a E Mail about this some weeks ago but never got round to answering it which I am sorry about I was reminded about it by my Sister in law who I met this morning we would like to take you up on your offer to have a chat with your Grandad if it still stands

Hi, my grandad would love to chat, unfortunately I cannot direct message you on here as I haven't made enough posts yet, if you would like to message me with some contact details I will pass them on to my grandad

Your dad's mum Mary Jane was my mum Betsy Grayson's sister and she looked after your dad as a baby after his mum died. I remember seeing your dad when he worked in a butchers near Castle Market.

If you want to chat more you can send me a message.

Owner: ronaldsevers57

Israel Grayson Severs:Sivers:Sockett

Birth: 1846 - Sheffield

Parents: William Grayson, Mary Unknown

This original data is from my family tree.. lots of Graysons in my associated lines from the Darnall/Tinsley area at that time.

Richard

Hi all , these replies have only just shown up on my system after 4years, sorry if i never replied to any of you, if there is any info or photos of Mary Jane my dads mum,  i would be very grateful if you could reply again , thanks , lee

On 20/11/2014 at 13:17, Vasquez Rich said:

Owner: ronaldsevers57

Israel Grayson Severs:Sivers:Sockett

Birth: 1846 - Sheffield

Parents: William Grayson, Mary Unknown

This original data is from my family tree.. lots of Graysons in my associated lines from the Darnall/Tinsley area at that time.

Richard

Hi , any chance there is a mary jane grayson in your tree ? She died in tbe early 40s of tb , and was my dads birth mother ! Im trying to get a photo or any info about her for my dad, as my grandad destroyed it all when he remarried, and nothing exists anymore, my dad was only 11 months old when she died.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Lee

On 19/11/2014 at 16:27, jane53 said:

Your dad's mum Mary Jane was my mum Betsy Grayson's sister and she looked after your dad as a baby after his mum died. I remember seeing your dad when he worked in a butchers near Castle Market.

Hi , only just seen this post after all this time, is the offer still open for information ? And do you have a photo of mary jane ? 

Thank you

Lee

On 11/10/2014 at 10:38, pp87p said:

Hi, my grandad would love to chat, unfortunately I cannot direct message you on here as I haven't made enough posts yet, if you would like to message me with some contact details I will pass them on to my grandad

Hi, sorry ive only just seen this reply after all this time, is your offer still open ? Does he have any photos ? Would still love to chat if possible.

Thank you

Lee

On 19/11/2014 at 16:27, jane53 said:

Sorry ive only just seen this reply  after all this time,  if the offer of information or any photos is still available, i would love to hear from you.

Thank you

Lee

On 19/01/2019 at 08:59, imaplank said:

Hi , any chance there is a mary jane grayson in your tree ? She died in tbe early 40s of tb , and was my dads birth mother ! Im trying to get a photo or any info about her for my dad, as my grandad destroyed it all when he remarried, and nothing exists anymore, my dad was only 11 months old when she died.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Lee

Hi , only just seen this post after all this time, is the offer still open for information ? And do you have a photo of mary jane ? 

Thank you

Lee

I will check with my sister, she carried on my research and has a much more extensive tree than I had. I don't know how much she looked at the Graysons though.

Richard

Thanks , any help will be appreciated ! 

Lee