Places for people points system

hi i am urgently needing to move and i have been given 60 points with places for people does any one know how th points system with them works and how long i roughly could be waiting thanks in advance

all dpends on what kind of property and area your looking for they not the best at housing people we have been needing a 3 bed for a year now good luck

i am wantingfour bed in norfolk park and have submitted a letter fom my gp explaining i am preg with my 4th chld and my oldest has adhd and autism

i am wantingfour bed in norfolk park and have submitted a letter fom my gp explaining i am preg with my 4th chld and my oldest has adhd and autism

I dont want to offend but why have more children if you cant home them? Why not private rent if you want a 4 bed, if you work?

you know wot nd of the day i came on here for a bit of help from people willing to help not from peole who like to cast judgements on other people no wonder people complain about this site end of the day its here to help not belittle peopl

you know wot nd of the day i came on here for a bit of help from people willing to help not from peole who like to cast judgements on other people no wonder people complain about this site end of the day its here to help not belittle peopl

Its sole purpose is not to help people, and I am more than allowed to have my opinions.

So i'm guessing this points scheme is for people on benefits?? Why dont you send your husband out to work to pay for a new house, if you wish to have unprotected sex, kids happen, maybe you should think if you can afford them first?

It may sound like i'm belittleing you, but i'm ****** off with my tax's going to people who cant plan properly or who cant be arsed to get a job.

in fact know it all i have just been layed off like thousands of other people and so if you are willing t give it out mate find out facts instead of puttin people dwn end of the day hn if i had my way i wud be working and i have paid enuff taxes myself so u can get dwn of your high horse

its always baffled me why anybody wants more than two kids unless they are getting paid to have them, "observation" you dont see people who work having big families

my friend has 4 children admitting 4th was not planned but they work and yes they do need a bigger house not everyone has children for money or for bigger houses she is happy where she lives but it is no longer suitable

hi i am urgently needing to move and i have been given 60 points with places for people does any one know how th points system with them works and how long i roughly could be waiting thanks in advance

Wish you luck but you may be waiting a while, the problem is there aren't many 4 bedrooms around and added to that there are probably quite a few families that have been waiting longer and basically unless you can get priority you are in for a long wait. Sorry I know it's not what you want to hear but it's a case of being patient and hope your one of the lucky ones.

Just for example my mom had 60 points that was 4 years ago

its always baffled me why anybody wants more than two kids unless they are getting paid to have them, "observation" you dont see people who work having big families

Sorry but I have 4 children, worked all my life, bought my own house and got 2 university degrees in between. They are grown up now, 2 working and 2 at uni.

Sorry but I have 4 children, worked all my life, bought my own house and got 2 university degrees in between. They are grown up now, 2 working and 2 at uni.

Hi

You have certainly no need to be sorry if everybody was like you this country would be alot better for it, well done to you and well done to your kids:thumbsup: