"The Tunnel" - the 135k Project.. well worth a watch.

Hey all, I Just finnished watching "The Tunnel" (get it free @ http://www.thetunnelmovie.net/) and I have to say, what a movie...

better than Paranormal Activity, better than Blair Witch... and for only $135k (AUS)

all I can say is wow...

the 135K project is a great idea, find out more about it on the website, and let me all know what you think / thought :D

Cheers for the heads up Ghozer, bookmarked for tomorrow night.

I love watching films, but this is probably my least favourite of all the genres. Would you still say it's worth me giving it a go?

Well i am one of the very few people that hated The Blair Witch Project but i am a film nut so going to give this one a go. I'll post what i think of it in a day or 2 :)

God it was such a dire film. The acting was so unconvincing I found myself wishing I hadn't started it.

The bit when they interviewed the tramp was embarassing.

Edited by FatDave

God it was such a dire film. The acting was so unconvincing I found myself wishing I hadn't started it.

The bit when they interviewed the tramp was embarassing.

you have to remember that it cost $135,000 AUS - they werent professional actors, they werent all professional film makers...

as far as independant movies go it is by far one of the best I have ever seen...

goes to show that you don't need to spend millions to get something semi decent...