**cat missing**laughton common

Put flyers through doors, posters are easier to ignore. I did a mile radius of my house, took me bloody ages, but it's a good job I did as she was right on the edge of where I had stopped leafletting. Could just be on a trek out due to the nice weather, mine went missing, which was out of character and was found chasing bunnies around a field without a care in the world!! Ring local vets, rescues and the council road clearance dept to make sure they haven't picked her up> goodluck

im doing leaflets tomorrow already rang around everything and been everywhere can think of x

I hope you find him. Loosing a cat is really painful.

Even if the worst is i find she has died i just need to know where my baby has gone x

I know the feeling. My first cat went missing and actually came back a couple of times before vanishing completely. A while later we spotted him round our area. He may have left for another home but it was comforting to know where he'd gone. Then the cats we got, after we knew the first cat wasnt coming back, died earlier this year. He was only seven months. His sister was meowing for days, she's better now and has new friends.

I really hope you find your cat safe and unharmed. Its horrible loosing a cat in anyway.

if you need a hand with leaflets let me know il post you some,:)