Homeless cat and kittens at Darnal -HELP needed!

Thats not fair terminator - we would be in a pityful state without them. They do work very hard in very stressful situations - can you imagine seeing what they have to see and put up with every day?

They need our support - like all animal welfare charities do - because believe me - most will be going under soon and it will be a pitiful time for our pets then.

Thats not fair terminator - we would be in a pityful state without them. They do work very hard in very stressful situations - can you imagine seeing what they have to see and put up with every day?

They need our support - like all animal welfare charities do - because believe me - most will be going under soon and it will be a pitiful time for our pets then.

Lol dont mean they dont do any work i meant when you want any help.RSPCA do,s not work i was told by them theres no inspectors in sheffield.Dont know if thats changed.Every time ive contacted them even in emergancies its 24 hours before any help can get there.So its been sorted with out there help and either rescue,s or vets have taken over.

Errrr me thinks im going to have to eat my words here have a inspector calling tomorrow to do me a big favour.Not saying too much as i dont know if they want to be known on forum or not.Sure they will comment if so pmsl but thank you.

The thing is Terminator - we can all slate from a distance. You have to walk in the shoes to know the real problem. Nobody - but nobody knows the crap that I see every day. The pain, the abandonment, the need that I feel that I want to help more - and so no doubt people will say things about us as a rescue that they expect more - because they haven't a clue about the pressures that we face every day - when running on a shoe string.

The RSPCA are the same.

I wish that RSPCA Branches, RSPCA Inspectors and RSPCA National were all branded differently so that the general public realised the difference and the problems faced by all of them.

I hear so many people slagging off the RSPCA because they know they are sat on a lot of money and 'the people' feel that could be put to better use. However, it needs to be split, we all have to support our local branches. The Sheffield branch is a superb centre and has fantastic facilities. It needs funding and support from the people of sheffield to allow the centre to run at full capacity. That money is coming in to ensure the staff are buzzing - the staff see whats happening on the number of cases coming in - but that they all know there is money there to pay the bills

A city like sheffield should not be as cruel as it is

We all have to make a difference to stop that trend and not blame anyone else - we can all do something to help