Iridium flare tonight.

I preferred the daily threads. What site do you use for your data?

Me too Clarissa. Dunno why both admins viewed the last thread without any obvious objection then a moderator makes these new unworkable rules.

The threads are time sensitive, if this one has a last reply from me it's completely useless. :(

If anyone is interested in future, and to asnwer your question Clarissa the times are available at heavensabove.com, though you'll have to sign up, which many wont want to do, hence the nightly threads by myself relaying the info.

Need somebody to post after you. Thanks for the times for tonight, I'll see if I can see it.

Me too Clarissa. Dunno why both admins viewed the last thread without any obvious objection then a moderator makes these new unworkable rules.

The threads are time sensitive, if this one has a last reply from me it's completely useless. :(

If anyone is interested in future, and to asnwer your question Clarissa the times are available at heavensabove.com, though you'll have to sign up, which many wont want to do, hence the nightly threads by myself relaying the info.

Thanks. Just signed up! :)

Thanks AWS but just looked and the sky is completely clouded, so no chance of seeing these tonight.

Yeah, looked a bit cloudy, it's kind of broken, but can't see any stars.

Thanks. Just signed up! :)

Which ironically now means more traffic for them and less for SF.

Come on admins clarify this, because if this is now set in stone i wont be wasting any more of my time with it. :mad:

Hazy here too. The data I have is: 23:09:51 -0.6 14° 289° (WNW) Iridium 22 138 km (E)

The 23:20 flare managed to shine through the cloud, didn't expect to see it when I got up to look.

The 23:20 flare managed to shine through the cloud, didn't expect to see it when I got up to look.

Drawn a blank tonight! :( Way past my bedtime too, so the 23:58 is out of the equation.