Football team for my grandson

my daughter is looking for a football for her son he is 9 years old in school year 4?

Have you tried ' beighton falcons ' unsure if they have age group for that age mind cheers - K

Try Rugby instead, football teams are far too clicky, my lads tried for local football teams and if your face doesn't fit you've got no chance. Now they both play for Dinnington RUFC, good discipline, good coaches, regular games.

Try Rugby instead, football teams are far too clicky, my lads tried for local football teams and if your face doesn't fit you've got no chance. Now they both play for Dinnington RUFC, good discipline, good coaches, regular games.

So your saying ugly kids should not play football?

my daughter is looking for a football for her son he is 9 years old in school year 4?

I think the Blades are looking for players.

:hihi:

If you buy tomorrows Sheffield star there will be trial dates listed for junior clubs looking for players. Hope that helps:)

I know Southey Wolves are Looking for players for the under 8s and 9s. Have pmd you the number for the under 9s

Go on junleague website, teams are allowed to advertise from tomorrow.

we are looking for players heeley fc ring this number ask for jay. 07738733224

Hi

we are looking for players for our newly formed under 10s team in the s13 area of sheffield,if interested please inbox me for more details,thanks