Maternity Clothes

I am having a nightmare trying to find maternity clothes in Sheffield city centre.

I really really really dont want to go to Meadowhall - all I want is a pair of black work trousers.

I have tried, H&M, Peacocks etc but none to be found! I know Mothercare has some but i really dont want to pay £30 a pair!

Does anyone have any other ideas? Does Debenhams have a maternity dept?

Try eBay. I got a brand new pair of Next maternity jeans the other day, tagged at £40, for £3.75 :)

ooo thats a good idea! I swear pregnant women arent meant to work as all mid price shops only stock casual clothing!

When I worked at Primark, people were always coming in asking about maternity clothes, couldn't even advise them to just buy a bigger size, as they only go up to 16... H&M do have a maternity section though don't they?

Yes they do, but same problem, all the trousers are like combat style of linen, nothing formal for office wear... perhaps its just with it coming up to summer! I will try eBay!

I noticed Asda at Handsworth had a maternity section a couple of weeks back, I didn't look at what there was but maybe you could find something in there.

I remember when I was pregnant four years ago getting my trousers from New Look.

asda have smart black trousers so def try there - also online if you cant get to handsworth.

I got mine from new look when I was pregnant.

I had the same problem, could not find smart trousers anywhere - ended up getting some online from La Redoute and they were on sale :)

mamas and papas clearance shop :)

Debenhams do have a maternity range too so might be worth a look

Why dont you by some stretchy black trousers? or failing that you can by material were it goes over your trouser buttons and its elastic so it grows with ur bump plus it holds your trousers up lol x