Carpet fitter required

I'm in need of carpets fitting throughout the house, they will be bought seperatly when funds allow. At the moment I need a living room and bedroom fitting. Living room is approx 15sqm 4.2x3.5 and bedroom is 14sqm 3.7x 3.7

Carpets will be supplied this is just fitting.

At the time of fitting will be taking quotes for stairs and spare room so oppurtunity for extra work.

Pm's, replys, Can also be contacted on 07944390250

We can recommend ASCFlooring, Ash (07843 056340) he has done our complete house and work for many of my customers. He is cost effective, reliable, quick and completes work to a very high standard.

He is self employed, but fits carpets for Mintons so carpets can be chosen and purchased from there or any other company.

Cheers

Rudi

have you got sorted yet ??if not pm back ,and dont pay mintons price ,my garage is full.All top quality ,can supply and fit.07979 277795

Give Stuart a ring, 35 years experience in the trade 07799018377

ridgeway carpets and floors... can recommend them :) on ridgeway road...

Hi give us a call on the number below for all your flooring needs and get 10% off.

Im looking for a carpet fitter for 2 rooms at approx 4m x 3 1/2m, one straight small staircase at approx 6m and landing at approx 1 1/2m x 2 1/2m and a small box room at approx 2m x 3m.

Im getting the rooms measured up soon so will have definate measurements if needed.

Any quotes for carpet and underlay fitting?

hi,im james.I can fit these for you.I can also supply the underlay for you as well.fitting would be £100,underlay £85 and gripper plates etc £15.

ive been fitting for over 20 yrs!!pm back if possible!!thanks

Hi, If youre not already sorted, I would be able to quote you for this, just give us a bell or drop us a line on here.

Richard 07763863255