Venue recommendations

I am looking for a venue to hold my 30th birthday - it's going to be a silly affair with party games and a bouncy castle.

With that in mind I'm looking fro a venue that would have enough outdoor space to put up a bouncy castle (16ft x 12ft) and a bucking bronco but attached to a hall or similar so if on the off chance it rains we can go inside. Ideally also needs to be somewhere where we can provide our own catering & alcohol.

Would really appreciate it if anyone knows of anywhere in Sheffield that might be able to accommodate this -have started looking online but it's proving to be a needle in a haystack scenario at this point.

Edited by kitkatmoo
typo

Hi, my Husband had his 40th Birthday at Hillsborough Arena recently. You can do your own catering/DJ or use theirs. Lots of outdoor space as well as two rooms you can hire for the event. the staff were very friendly and helpful, bar prices were ok and lots of onsite parking. It is where the old running track was at the top corner of Hillsborough park

The missus had her do there recently, damn good do.