Cheryl cole - self piteous baby

She's in the US :confused: never seen or heard of her, how come she got fired ,it didn't even start here yet... I'll have to google

I wonder if the racist violence was a worry!

What's that noise?.......

Why, it's the sound of thousands of cloakroom attendants, up and down the country, cheering their little socks off! :hihi:

In america she was trying to hard, what was with the mad hair and crazy clothes? http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mydaily.co.uk/media/2011/05/cherylmain.jpg

If she'd have just been her usual self over there http://www.osoyou.com/media/images/Picture-galleries/cheryl-cole/Cheryl-Cole-skirt-big.jpg she'd have done alright.

You are suggesting she was sacked due to wearing a dodgy outfit?

She was sacked for a few reasons. Her accent was hard to understand, she was too negative and she withdrew into her own world. Choosing to stay in her hotel room all the time instead of attending various awards ceremonies that had been lined up.

That's what i read earlier anyway. A bit more plausible than making a costume gaff :)

Build them up and knock them down, typical British mentality and as for all the sexual innuendo ………… some people should get out more.

We aren't knocking her down, it's the yanks ! If itv don't have her back sky and the beeb will be busting a gut to sign her up !

We aren't knocking her down, it's the yanks ! If itv don't have her back sky and the beeb will be busting a gut to sign her up !

You could have fooled me with comments like these being used and then throwing in the racist card for good measure.

self piteous, gold digging media whore

Talentless, pointless and not in the least bit attractive.

Build them up and knock them down, typical British mentality and as for all the sexual innuendo ………… some people should get out more.

she knocked an innocent african woman down and convicted for it.

- agree on the innuendo though, pretty brown eyes and a dimple seems to get the men of england all excited don't they.

just get sick of hearing about her who gives a monkeys what she does.

You could have fooled me with comments like these being used and then throwing in the racist card for good measure.

'racist card' - she battered an african woman (sophie amogbokoa - injury pics online if you're interested) who told the court that 'our cheryl' called her a n...... - the court found her not guilty of racial aggravation (also found michael jackson innocent of child molesting) but guilty of drunken assault and battery - question being , why would sophie lie when her face looked like a swollen purple balloon after pretty eyed, dimple cheeks cheryl had finshed with her.

The black american viewers wouldn't like her any more than I do - the dog

she knocked an innocent african woman down and convicted for it.

Assault not a racist assault.

The jury found her guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, but cleared her of racially aggravated assault The judge sentenced her to 120 hours of community service and ordered her to pay her victim £500 in compensation, as well as £3,000 prosecution costs.

I am. that's why I started the thread, I think she's a talentless media slut who started to believe herself a major talent - she knows now.

cheryl cole needs to stay on the xfactor shes the only reason i watch it