Cheryl cole - self piteous baby

She is definitely pretty, in fact I'd sort all the girls aloud members out except that one with ginger hair and transparent skin, I just dont do visible internal organs.

All that said, I'd nail her left, right and centre.

Drawing pin, surely?:hihi:

In fact Nicola Roberts could do with a bit more melanin in her, and I dont mean in the same way as Cole.

Meh, she may be all the things said above, but I still would.

Meh, she may be all the things said above, but I still would.

I'd join you, although I'd insist on going first.

She's in the US :confused: never seen or heard of her, how come she got fired ,it didn't even start here yet... I'll have to google

She was fired because they didn't like her. Simple as.

And now it's looking like she's not just going to walk back on to the UK's X Factor either like she thought she would. I hear the bird out of N-Dubz is taking her place.

she'd be a terrible checkout girl - bursting into fake tears cos someone's bought a pie that reminds her of her late auntie and then kicking the crap out of them not being respectful enough.

'AAh pet that steyek an kidney pie reminds me ov mi early days in noo - cassle an gannin' doon the toon tae get badgered an kick the sheet outta an innocent african wooman who looke at mi funny.

Appy dayez pet. appy dayez.'

Funniest thing I've read today.

Gold star !!!!

a strong North East accident.

Quote of the day!

In fact Nicola Roberts could do with a bit more melanin in her, and I dont mean in the same way as Cole.
hee hee, class :hihi:

In america she was trying to hard, what was with the mad hair and crazy clothes? http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mydaily.co.uk/media/2011/05/cherylmain.jpg

If she'd have just been her usual self over there http://www.osoyou.com/media/images/Picture-galleries/cheryl-cole/Cheryl-Cole-skirt-big.jpg she'd have done alright.