Where to go with a 3yr old that doesnt cost the earth

I think they do like early morning cinema showings from time to time on a weekend (maybe every weekend?) for a pound! im not sure which cinema, you'll have to look around, i just know my nephew gets taken to them and he loves it!

Hi there!

I know this is a bit of a delayed post but we have recently opened a play and party centre in Handsworth. We always have deals on and children and parents seem to really love coming to us. If you would like to have a look at us we are on facebook under Forward For Kids. The offer this month is £2.50 child's entry with a free cup of tea or coffee for you to enjoy (Tuesday's and Thursday's throughout June).

If you do pop down mention Sheffield Forum. Hope to see you soon!

Many thanks

Karla

Weston Park! My Niece and Nephews are all under 4 and never get bored of it!

I am surprised at all the recommendations for weston park.

Was nice the first time (since they have done a good job renovating it compared to what it used to be like) but really , for a city of half a million people , it is a woeful museum.

All very superficial with zero depth. And they havent changed the exhibits since it re-opened - i.e. 5 years.

I cannot bear to visit it any more - free or not.

Spent a week-end in London a few weeks back and they have the science museum , v&a and Natural History museum all right next to each other. It only takes a visit to one of those to realise how rubbish weston park really is.

Magna is a far better experience (and never gets boring) - just a shame it costs so much.

For something free and better - Graves Park is good to see the animals and they have renovated the playground recently.

http://www.gravesparksheffield.info/?p=971