Woodseats the nightmare continues

I have just driven through Woodseats....damn what a nightmare the traffic is, glad i dont live there....

Queue management. Queue is held there to minimise congestion further downstream and smooth out traffic flows.

So scc are quite happy for pedestrians to breathe in carbon monoxide in their never ending quest to stop cars!!, thats healthy, me thinks scc gonna get compo claims soon!!!!

I have just driven through Woodseats....damn what a nightmare the traffic is, glad i dont live there....

Maybe the traffic in Woodseats is a nightmare because people from Rotherham keep driving through it.

Maybe the traffic in Woodseats is a nightmare because people from Rotherham keep driving through it.

Good point Lemaquis....but does that mean i have to stop in Rotherham all my life :huh::hihi::hihi::hihi:

So scc are quite happy for pedestrians to breathe in carbon monoxide in their never ending quest to stop cars!!, thats healthy, me thinks scc gonna get compo claims soon!!!!

Resurrecting 2 year old posts?

Getting desperate for something to slag the Council off for are we?

They have actually made chesterfield road narrower since i had a heart attack on the bus in 2006, it takes the mickey:rant:

She didn't resurrect it, the person before her did.

She didn't resurrect it, the person before her did.

Thats right, it was me after traveling through...isn't that what you are supposed to do instead of starting new threads :huh:

One oddity was the standing or very slow moving traffic coming down from Meadowhead until it got to KFC and then through the rest of Woodseats it seemed to be moving smoothly. Saw some rather interesting driving outside morrisons with cars sitting in the yellow box and then an awful lot of ttraffic trying to turn left out of Holmhirst or worse still turn right holding up the townward bound traffic as they sat in the middle of the road. Don't know where all the lone people were off too but it felt more like rush hour traffic, the people to blame though are all those inconsiderate car drivers who seemingly can't go anywhere without their car or maybe it can be put down to car ownership increasing year on year

Good point Lemaquis....but does that mean i have to stop in Rotherham all my life :huh::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh god no. I wouldn't inflict that on you but when I go to Rotherham I get the train.

Exactly, try looking before you have a go!!, and the point i made is still valid tho, you never answered the questi9n about increased polution due to scc's short term bash the motorist