Mens pony tails..whats that all about

I thought pony tails were the fashion statement,short hair being reserved for the army etc.I How do you walk like a clone-do you have a limp or some impediment?
Short hair in HM forces not just the army was a hygene issue, also in days gone by with no medicated or over the counter shampoos headlice & fleas were common and the easiest way round it was to keep your hair shortish or as it was often called 'tupenny all off' girls being more hygenic didn't suffer as much.:o

never really gave it much thought but that said , personally i do think its a little sad for the older balding man to have a pony tail of any length but thats just my own opinion, it'd be a sad old world if we were all the same,

as for me i regularly shave my head as at 52 years of age my once dark hair is rapidly getting greyer so it comes off every couple of weeks or so for no other reason than vanity ,:D oh and the fact that i'm too tight to use the hair darkening products that are on offer

OY ! BANJODEANO ! Enough ! My brothers got a ponytail and a lovely Viking Beard ! I love it and it suits him !!!!! Are u bald per chance !!!!

Short hair in HM forces not just the army was a hygene issue, also in days gone by with no medicated or over the counter shampoos headlice & fleas were common and the easiest way round it was to keep your hair shortish or as it was often called 'tupenny all off' girls being more hygenic didn't suffer as much.:o

Girls being more hygeinic...whers that come from?

I saw a guy today, he had nothing on the top of his head, but he had the mother of all pony tails hanging down his back...now what is that all about.? should he not be growing old gracefully....?..whats your views on mens pony tails..

I saw a guy today, he had nothing on the top of his head, but he had the mother of all JUSTIN BIEBERS hanging down his FORHEAD...now what is that all about.? should he not be growing old gracefully....?..whats your views on COMPLETELY IRRELEVENT AND JUDGMENTAL topics of discussion..

Does that hit the spot??

I saw a guy today, he had nothing on the top of his head, but he had the mother of all JUSTIN BIEBERS hanging down his FORHEAD...now what is that all about.? should he not be growing old gracefully....?..whats your views on COMPLETELY IRRELEVENT AND JUDGMENTAL topics of discussion..

Does that hit the spot??

you got a pony tail :suspect::suspect::suspect:

I saw a guy today, he had nothing on the top of his head, but he had the mother of all pony tails hanging down his back...now what is that all about.? should he not be growing old gracefully....?..whats your views on mens pony tails..

A man should be clean shaven with long hair!

Does that hit the spot??

Quite right!

you got a pony tail :suspect::suspect::suspect:

Are you a little bit hard of thinking? Did you not read all of my previous post?

Hmm. . I'll play along and answer your question.

Q.) Do I have a pony tale?

A.) IRRELEVANT

Are you a little bit hard of thinking? Did you not read all of my previous post?

Hmm. . I'll play along and answer your question.

Q.) Do I have a pony tale?

A.) IRRELEVANT

Toddle along and go try annoy someone else...byeeeeee :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Toddle along and go try annoy someone else...byeeeeee :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You started this totally irrelevant thread, filled with vacuous sweeping statements and over-hammered stereotypes and as soon as this is brought to your attention, you bail out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you did ask to hear "other peoples views", unless you only wanted to hear other peoples views, providing they concur with your own.

Come along squire. Let's debate the irrelevant. I'm up for it.

I'm of the opinion that forming judgments based purely on the individuals choice of hair style is as pointless as fitting wheels to a tomato.

You've stated that to have a particular hair style is to (in your own words) "Grow old disgracefully). I challenge this with the arguement above and I await your counter arguement.