Sellin.. a CAR.. where can we do it..

If you do go with ebay, make it a classified ad, not an auction. With auctions you get people bidding and coming to view after the auction ends, and deciding they don't want it. Using classified ads means they have to contact you and view the car before 'committing' to buy it, or messing you about.
Good advice,totally agree.

agree with leah-lacie, also if you go through ebay, DO NOT accept paypal, you get paypal fees added, and also if your buyer decides the item is not as described, paypal can automatically credit the buyers account with the funds using buyer protection, big hassle cos then you need to retrieve back your car. Do cash only.

we buy any car offer really low prices, i have just entered my car details on there site and it came back nearly 5k under what they are selling on forecourts.

the car people also give online valuations and that came back 2k better than we buy any car.

best bet is to put it in auto trader ect and sell private

Don't bother with webuyanycar.com as you get the worst price out there - a terrible reputation for ripping people off and you end up taking it to Carcraft where they haggle you down further - it's on several forums online, just google the reviews.

I sold my car recently and ended up trying gumtree and various other online places who all say they'll give you a good price, but it turns out they're not bothered once you describe it or tell you where you are. Ebay's fine but to sell a car again, unless you have something rare, you won't get a great price, if at all (and then you're left to pay the ebay fee if it doesn't sell).

I ended up taking it to a handful of used car garages near to home, obtained quotes from them and finally went to the last one in my list where they asked me what I wanted for it, I told them a figure slightly higher than the lowest price a local garage had offered, we haggled a little and half an hour later I walked away with the cash.

If you're not in a great rush then stick it on a main road with a sign in the window, sell on here or even in Autotrader, but the latter also involves a fee. If you just want to get rid, try the approach I did. Good luck.

just weight it in as it sounds like a shed, No one in their right mind would want a old hyundai accent