Anyone know where i can get a really cheap ipod touch?

Ive been looking for an ipod touch for a while now, i have a budget of about £30 pounds. i dont care how scuffed it is aslong as the touchscreen works and the headphone socket, anyone aware of any cheap websites or recycling/second hand ones simalar to the classified adds on this forum?

I know theres Ebay.. but ill check out gumtree.. thankyou :)

Ive been looking for an ipod touch for a while now, i have a budget of about £30 pounds. i dont care how scuffed it is aslong as the touchscreen works and the headphone socket, anyone aware of any cheap websites or recycling/second hand ones simalar to the classified adds on this forum?

£30?? :loopy: dont want much do you!!!

only a first generation one.. i have things for swaps aswell

i have a 1st gen 16gig ipod touch and wouldn't part with it for less than £100, its brill and never let me down ever, its like having a mini pc in me pocket

Yes.. i know what they are like i had my iphone stolen off me in the bus station! which is why im trying to get an ipod touch too last me till i can afford an iphone

Yes.. i know what they are like i had my iphone stolen off me in the bus station! which is why im trying to get an ipod touch too last me till i can afford an iphone

I had a look on Gumtree on your behalf, and you're not gonna get an Ipod touch for £30 mate, cheapest I found was £85 and that was pre-owned.

Steal an iPod?

thanks for looking rich.. and no i'm not gonna steal an ipod -.-

If it's just the music features you're after I'd go for a Nano rather than a Touch, I really like my Touch (giggedy) but I find it too heavy/big to have in your pocket.