Hotel or Caravan site in Sheffield

Hi all. I'm trying to find a very short notice overnight hotel/caravan stay for this sat night only (28th may).

Just me and partner, anywhere within a couple hours of Sheffield. No luck so far. Anyone help please?

Fox Hagg Farm

Lodge Lane,

Rivelin

Sheffield

S6 5SN

0114 230 5589

My inlaws sometimes pitch up their large campervan there if they are travelling to Sheffield, very nice people.

Hi all. I'm trying to find a very short notice overnight hotel/caravan stay for this sat night only (28th may).

Just me and partner, anywhere within a couple hours of Sheffield. No luck so far. Anyone help please?

Other than the possibility of having to share a bed with Lenny Henry, what's wrong with Premier Inn?

Other than the possibility of having to share a bed with Lenny Henry, what's wrong with Premier Inn?

Just had a look £50+ for premier inn

Hi all, I posted earlier and the title got changed!

I'm looking for hotel caravan ANYTHING!!

Anywhere upto 2hours from Sheffield for 1 overnight stay for myself and partner for this sat 28th may.

Anyone have any vacancies or be willing to let have just 1 night please?

Iv tried hotels but the ones with vacancies are 2night minimum because it's bank hol. We only have the one night because of commitments.

Fox Hagg Farm

Lodge Lane,

Rivelin

Sheffield

S6 5SN

0114 230 5589

My inlaws sometimes pitch up their large campervan there if they are travelling to Sheffield, very nice people.

Who you inlaws are?

Hi all, I posted earlier and the title got changed!

I'm looking for hotel caravan ANYTHING!!

Anywhere upto 2hours from Sheffield for 1 overnight stay for myself and partner for this sat 28th may.

Anyone have any vacancies or be willing to let have just 1 night please?

Iv tried hotels but the ones with vacancies are 2night minimum because it's bank hol. We only have the one night because of commitments.

hahaha ya dirty so and so :hihi:

Laterooms have a few on at the moment nice one at kenwood hall for that one night £81.00 and a free £5 bar voucher per adult and breakfast in the morning free use of the leisure centre which has swimming pool etc ....... I wish i had booked that one now grr xxx

Ooooooooh and spa and sauna etc ........ i could kick myself ive booked a hotel in cleethorpes for more !!!!!!!!

travelodge meadowhall £42.80 for dbl or twin room :)