JFK.The speech that got him killed ?

Words not used in the speech :

Soviet

Reds

Soviets

Russia ( I know it did not exist then)

User

Vodka

Or anything else related to those commies !

And no the soviets at that time did NOT hide thier achivements , like the president suggested about the people / groups he was reffering too

This response is to longcol only , any reply will be to his user name only

Words used (at least according to the transcript posted):

Karl Marx

Engels

Leninism

Stalinism

revolution

cold war

Could be giving a hint as to who he is talking about?

Karl Marx

Engels

Leninism

Stalinism

revolution

cold war

Fair point , however like I said before was the soviet union a conspiracy ?

Has any one ever reffered to the former soviet union as a conspiracy ?

The USA believed that the USSR were conspiring with other countries rebels to take over the country without the USSR ever having to invade, like the Cuban revolution.

It was called the domino theory, they thought if one country fell communist then all the countries around would follow. It's why they went in South Vietnam as they thought that if went communist the rest of South East Asia would follow.

This was also just after the time when it was feared that the American society was riddled with communist spies and agitators, which culminated in the Senator Joseph McCarthy's trials.

You have to also consider that JFK positioned himself as a cold war warrior who was strong enough to stand up to the USSR in the run up to his election, he also trumpeted the non-existent missile gap as Republican weakness and promised to increase military spending. This speech fits in nicely with his pre-election approach.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

What is that it ? Lol

What do you want? vResistance made a post, which was discussed, fairly civilised. It may continue or just end here.

Wasn't JFK " bonking " a Mafia bosses girlfriend, seems a good enough reason to be taken out.

Okay, NOW can we play the evidence game? :banana:

There is an interesting documentary made some years ago by the BBC ,I'll see if I can find a link,it's well balanced.At times the presenter/investigator is frightened after their rooms appeared to have been searched and they are followed around by a car.

He actually calls the British Embassy to express his fears to be told "The Bilderberg group are way out of our league ,there's nothing we can do".

By the Embassy ? :huh:

He gets an interview at the end with Dennis Healey (a founder member) and he explains how it's all just harmless fun,but look how nasty he gets when asked if he has any photos.

They even take the Micky out of David Icke at the end mentioning something about reptilians.It's hilarious :roll:

It's an interesting documentary whatever side of the fence you're on

Karl Marx

Engels

Leninism

Stalinism

revolution

cold war

He did use those "buzz" words as that is what the American people feared most (like Al'Qaeda today) and would help bring the votes in, yes.

However he was very clear in stating that secret societys would not be allowed to run in the US as they could pose a threat (whether he was talking about commies or not doesn't matter).

There were, and still are a few secretive societys that have powerful people as members.

Bilderberg.

Freemasons.

Hell fire club.

Skull and bones.

The USA believed that the USSR were conspiring with other countries rebels to take over the country without the USSR ever having to invade, like the Cuban revolution.

It was called the domino theory, they thought if one country fell communist then all the countries around would follow. It's why they went in South Vietnam as they thought that if went communist the rest of South East Asia would follow.

This was also just after the time when it was feared that the American society was riddled with communist spies and agitators, which culminated in the Senator Joseph McCarthy's trials.

You have to also consider that JFK positioned himself as a cold war warrior who was strong enough to stand up to the USSR in the run up to his election, he also trumpeted the non-existent missile gap as Republican weakness and promised to increase military spending. This speech fits in nicely with his pre-election approach.

Do you think the commies might have already infiltrated the CIA, and that's why they were able to keep it covered up for so long ?

Hey,maybe the illuminati and all that is commie propaganda and we've all been fooled.

You heard it here first folks.-The Reds won.

That explains a lot really. At last I found the answer.

Now my truth seeking days are over... any suggestions for a new hobby ?

Edited by vResistance

So what you're saying is that all his comments about communism were all an elaborate ruse to cover up what his speech writer he actually feared? And that, therefore, no American's were actually fearful of the spread of communism?

whoops.........

Edited by vResistance

Not sure what happened there I only meant to add this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtwi_BkYnwE

The BBC documentary about the Bilderberg Group.

Sorry it's on youtube.(does that mean it's been scrambled into nonsense ?)

Edited by vResistance

So what you're saying is that all his comments about communism were all an elaborate ruse to cover up what his speech writer he actually feared? And that, therefore, no American's were actually fearful of the spread of communism?

No I think he thought he could put a stop to corruption and undermining of a genuine Government by powerful influences within secret societies etc and by communists.

You couldn't stamp one out without stamping out the other..

Naturally (unless JFK was indeed one of "them") the SS's would not like his plans.

If it was a communist conspiracy to kill JFK then why would they (the propaganda merchants of the time) blame it on a single man do you think ?

V, why not focus all that truth seeking, dissident energy you so clearly have on exposing the documented and ongoing crimes of state rather than scuttling down rabbit holes that only lead to a maze of possibilities?