Sign in to follow this  

Baked Bean Bath - NSPCC

Hi All,

I will be sitting in a Baked Bean Bath (:gag::help:) this Saturday - 28th May, all proceeds going to the NSPCC. (I'd much rather be drinking beer in the Peaks with you guys!)

If you would like to sponsor me please drop a reply on here, I'll collect the money on one of the next club nights.

Average donation is £3.00

I'll get pictures on Facebook and also bring some prints to the next club nights as soon as I can.

Thank you to the following who have already donated. :love:

Deborah, Hannah, Jim, Trevor, Charlotte, Rachel, Carmalita, Michelle, Fiona, James, Rose, Tony, Jarek, Rob, Andrew C, Ron, Alaistar, Steve, Celine & Paul.

Keep them coming PLEASE!!! :)

Thanks for the Support.

Allan.

Edited by alko27

A very worthy cause Allan. I’ll give you a few quid next time I see you. Have a nice dip- Pete

Thanks Pete.

Four of us dived in on the day and we raised over £600! I'm still yet to count my input but I reckon it's over £150!

I survived the longest in there at an hour and 10 minutes. It felt like 4 hours it was awful.

Pictures on Facebook.