Whats happening in Hills near Simpkins?

Just been past on the tram and there were about 4 cop cars and i'm sure the road is cordened off :huh:

So far i havent heard anything, hope its nothing too bad!

A man was laid on the floor when i passed ambulance took him to hospital. There was a van nearby maybe he has been knocked over or maybe they are just looking into what happened.

A man was laid on the floor when i passed ambulance took him to hospital. There was a van nearby maybe he has been knocked over or maybe they are just looking into what happened.

Ohh no!

Hope he's alright. Someone else mentioned about the van being involved so you could be right! :(

I hope he's ok too. The street is cordoned off and a policeman is stood on the corner so it looks serious..

Just spoke to my sister who works in a shop at the end of the road. An elderly woman whos knocked down by a van. SOCO have been so it must be serious. The woman has now left in an ambulance. Police still present. Hope she will make a full recovery.

Where's Hills?

Where's Hills?

Hillsborough, in S6.

Just spoke to my sister who works in a shop at the end of the road. An elderly woman whos knocked down by a van. SOCO have been so it must be serious. The woman has now left in an ambulance. Police still present. Hope she will make a full recovery.

Yeh think the women was in a bad way when i went past ,

I Also hope she makes a full recovery,

We saw the Police blocking the whole of the road off.. Looked pretty serious with scenes of crime officers taking photos and the driver of the Fed Ex van being interviewed in theback of a traffic car.