Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - please read first post

Property Offered

Area: wadsley/worrall

Type of Property: semi detatched house

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: places for people

Any other information:

big house, front garden + very large roof terrace upstairs,2 toilets, decent size bedrooms,new flooring throughout, fully decorated, lovely area.

Property Wanted

Area: wadsley,worrall,wisewood,loxley (surrounding areas)

Type of Property: house

Number of Bedrooms:3+

Landlord: any

Any other information: need a nice back garden for kids. needs to be at a decent standard inside.

hi there would u b intrested in a 3 bed semi at stocksbridge thx

Property Offered

Area:norfolk park

Type of Property: ground floor Flat

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: Council

Any other information: Close to norfolk park/school/city, Good area/neighbours

Property Wanted

Area: any considered

Type of Property: any

Number of Bedrooms:2 or more

Property Offered

Area: Southey/Cookson(S5)

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Semi, Corner house

Number of Bedrooms:3 bed

Landlord: (Council / HA) Council

Any other information: end of a cul-de-sac property, Modernised, has huge enclosed back garden, Green house included. Local to Maynell, Parson cross and Longley Primary schools and Park Wood academy. Close to Hillsborough, Southey Green, Halifax Road and Longley Shops. Close to Hillsborough Football Stadium, Elderly neighbours but still plenty of families on the street. The only problem really with this property is the Parking issues as we're in a bulb. Council have said they will allow a drive to be put it in.

Property Wanted

Area: New Parsons Cross/Ecclesfield

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house (sunshine if poss.)

Number of Bedrooms: Must be a 3 Bedroom due to Special Needs child.

Landlord: (Council / HA) Council

Any other information: I'm wanting a 3 bed house near to or in the Estates around Monteney Primary school, A decent sized Garden wanted, must be Monteney side of Deerlands.

I know it's a long shot but maybe someone has a 3 bed house around school that has no children or are retired who would like a nice quiet road to live on.

Property Offered

Area:Gleadless

Type of Property:House

Number of Bedrooms: 2 large

Landlord:sheffield Council

Any other information: i have a upside down house on very quiet road and surrounding area ,lay out is bathroom, kitchen, dinning room and living room on first floor and 2 large bed rooms down stairs leading onto large back garden with 6ft fence also room to extend, small front garden with on road parking, close to shops and bus routes...

Property Wanted

Area:heeley, woodseats and norton

Type of Property:House

Number of Bedrooms:2-3

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:

must have garden prefer to be large for children, not bothered about deco has you make every home your own if intrested please text 07584085224

Property Offered

Area: lowedges

Type of Property: 1 bed ground floor flat

Number of Bedrooms: 1

Any other information:carpets throughout,neutral decorated blinds to all windows.near shops and bus stop

Property Wanted 2 or 3 bed flat or house with garden

Area: lowedges

Type of Property: house or flat

Number of Bedrooms: 2 or3

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:must have a garden

lovely flat just outgrown it due to having a baby.nice neighbours.i will leave all the carpets and the blinds.kitchen has just been recently decorated infact all the flat has been decorated recently.am willing to pay expenses.contact me by private message.thanks

property offered....

Area: parson cross

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: council

Any other information:we have a large 2 bed end terrace house on parson cross,masters crescent.we have a large kitchen which is fully decorated,good size living room which is also fully decorated.new windows and doors.quite a big bathroom with folding door also decorated .

the smaller bedroom is decorated fully with coving aswell and painted pink.the large front bedroom is in the middle of being plastered by my partner.

we have front and back gardens both secure with side gate.

neighbours on both sides are really nice and friendly.

Property Wanted.....

Area: shiregreen

Number of Bedrooms: large 2 or 3

Landlord: either

Any other information:

we are wanting a large 2 or ideally a 3 bed on shiregreen preferably near barnsley road end as my daughter goes to st patricks school....only wanting to move as were wanting a fresh start and could really do with the space..not really bothered about decoration or anything just would like it to be on an ok road and have nice neighbours

Property Offered

Area: NETHEREDGE S7

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) GROUND FLOOR FLAT

Number of Bedrooms: 1 + LARGE CUPBOARD

Landlord: (Council / HA) HA (CHEVIN)

Any other information:, NO PETS ALLOWED, ALL ELECTRIC, ECONOMY 7, WITH STORAGE HEATERS ( only 1 needs to be used as sun in flat all day), CLEAN, QUIET, SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE CAR PARK, AMENITIES CLOSE BY. CARPETED, BLINDS,NEUTRAL DECORE, VIEWING A MUST . OVER 30's ONLY

Property Wanted

Area: ANYWHERE

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: (Council / HA) COUNCIL/HA

Any other information: THE DECORE I AM NOT BOTHERED ABOUT AS I WILL DECORATE MYSELF.

PLEASE PM ME OR RING ME.

I CAN MOVE ASAP

TEL, HELEN , 0114, 2210689/07919613090

Edited by helhol

Property Offered: 3 bed storey house

Area: gleadless

Type of Property: 3 storey house

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) sheffield council

Any other information: 3 storey house with balcony, new bathroom toilet but due to av kitchen modernised in 2013 can choose design yourself. db glazing windows doors. patio doors to front of house. nice quite secluded area with nearby car park. tiles in large kitchen carpeted allthrough rest of house mainly cream same as decor.

Property Wanted 3 bed house

Area: woodseats/dronfield/halfway/ecceshall will consider any other nice areas

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house

Number of Bedrooms: 3/4 bed

Landlord: (Council / HA) any

Any other information: prefer to be near good schools for my children and garden. pm me for more info if wanted

Property Offered

Area: S36, stocksbridge

Type of Property: Flat

Number of Bedrooms: 1

Any other information: This property is the ground floor flat and has own door access, it is located on a quite cul-de-sac and very close to local shops and within easy walking distance to public transport. The flat has been newly decorated throughout, the living room has been recently plastered, and brand new laminate down also through the hallway ( if interested in this property I am willing to leave the flooring down). If interested in this property please message me and i can send some photo's of this property.

Thankyou

Property Wanted

Area: S5 - S6 - S35

Type of Property: Flat or House

Number of Bedrooms: 1 or 2 Bedroom

Any other information:

hi we are still wanting to swap. We have a 2 bed in S6 and are wanting a 3 bed in hillsborough area or surroundings

Property Offered

Area:Parson Cross (Turie Avenue)

Type of Property: (House)

Landlord: (Council)

Any other information: Large House Very Spacios, Downstairs Toilet, UPVC Windows, New front and back doors, massive garden (needs some TLC as i cant do it myself as i have a bad leg)

Property Wanted

Area: Wincobank

Type of Property: (House/Flat)

Landlord: (Council)

Any other information:Nice garden

i have sent you a message.