Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - please read first post

Property Offered

Area: s20 halfway

Type of Property: (House

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA) council

Any other information:

Local to all shops, morrisons, local bus and tram route with a primary school 2 minutes away, has medium sized backgarden and all rooms are of a decent size

Property Wanted

Area: any area out of sheffield considered

Type of Property: House

Number of Bedrooms: 2 or more

Landlord: any

Any other information - any area out of sheffield considered

Pm me for more details thanks

hi would you be interested in a 3 bed stocksbridge on border near barnsley ,lovely views (,need to be nearer parents )

Property Offered

Area: Stannington Liberty Place

Type of Property: Upper Masonette

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: council (Sheffield Homes)

Any other information:

Property Wanted

Area: Stanninton

Type of Property: 2 bed house with garden

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:

Property Offered

Area: parson cross (masters crescent )

Type of Property: house

Landlord: council

Any other information: 2 bed end terrace house with secure front and back gardens.modernised,large kitchen,nicely decorated.nice neighbours.

Property Wanted

Area: shiregreen

Number of Bedrooms: 2 or 3

Landlord: council or h/a

Any other information: wanting shiregreen only . wanting to be moved before christmas ;)

Edited by Plain Talker
cancelling previous ad as the requested area has changed.

Property Offered

Area: Southey S5

Landlord: Council

Any other information: 2 bedroom terraced house, pvc windows, new fitted kitchen, upstairs and downstairs toilet, burglar alarm, new fireplace, 2 good sized bedrooms with storage space, good sized pantry, front and back garden. at the side of local school, bus routes, shops etc

Property Wanted

Area: Arbourthorne/heeley

Number of Bedrooms: 2/3

Landlord: Council

Any other information: Must not be a house due for demolition

Property Offered

Area: Wincobank

Type of Property: Flat

Number of Bedrooms: 1 Plus Box Room

Landlord: Places For People

Any other information:

The Flat is in a purpose built block of 4, it has it's own front door (Pets OK) 1 Large bedroom + boxroom. New GCH, New Double Glazing and a new DG front door. The rooms are a nice size and bright. The whole flat is decorated in neutral colours with neutral carpets recently fitted. The location is nice and quiet with good neighbours. Close to Buses, Shops, parks, Sports Center and Meadowhall.

Property Wanted

Area: Any

Type of Property: House/Flat

Number of Bedrooms: 2+

Landlord: Council / HA

Any other information:

I need a min of 2 bedrooms as my Daughter has come to live with me. I would like a house but flats are ok too. We would rather not move into high rise but we will consider them.

Please contact via PM

watch it ...homeswap.co.uk...you pay a small fee....where as homeswapper.co.uk is a free council exchange site easy to not put the per in there and your charged around 3 quid a month

yes we did pay a small fee of £18 for 6 mths but the offers we got was massive so well worth it.

my parents ended up doing a 3 way between bournmouth - skegness -sheffield

and from basegreen they now live in a 60+ only street in a great 2 bed bungalow on a private culd-e-sack 5 mins walk to beach . so would say the small fee was worth it.

they had offers to swap from cornwall -scotland - ireland ? - all council in fact they had the choice of anywhere in the uk.

so many want to move to sheffield and other citys for better work or uni ect so dont be put of by the small fee you pay:hihi:

Property Offered

Area:greenhill

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)

Number of Bedrooms:3

Any other information:lovely house big garden front and back double glaze windows toilet up stairs and sink bathroom down stairs big front liveing room

Property Wanted

Area:totley/stradbrook/dronfield/woodseats/greenhill

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)

Number of Bedrooms:3/4

Any other information:

would u consider stocksbridge thanx

Mod Note,

Ivy, Please don't use textspeak it's not permitted under the Forum T's &C's

Property offered-

Area- Hillsborough

Type of property- semi detached

Number of bedrooms- 2

Landlord- Affinity Sutton

Other information-

I have a lovely 2 bedroom house only a 5 minute walk from Hillsborough park and shops. Close to several schools- Wisewood, Marcliffe, Hillsborough and Malin Bridge, all just a 5 minute walk away. New kitchen and central heating. New doors throughout and nicely decorated. Nice size garden and excellent neighbors both side. I live on a loveky quiet cul de sac great for kids.

Property wanted-

Area- will consider all areas that are not too far from Hillsborough foe example walkley Wirral Wisewood crookes etc.

Type of property- house

Number of bedrooms- 3 or a large 2 bed

Landlord- any

Other info-

I desperately need to move to a bigger property, preferably 3 bed or large 2 bed (both rooms need to be double)

Please contact me if interested

Property Offered

Area: parson cross (near sheffield lane top)

Landlord: council

Any other information: fully modernised with double glazing,combi boiler ect.front and back gardens both secure.end terrace house so is quite big for a 2 bed .v large kitchen-fully decorated.good size living room 1 big bedroom and 1 smaller one .good size bathroom with folding door.nice neighbours on both sides and on street aswell.quiet allround

Property Wanted

Area: shiregreen

Number of Bedrooms: 2 or 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) any

Any other information: must be quite spacious as im used to having a big kitchen:) drive preffered.not bothered if its been decorated or not.my number is 07799644255 .cheers.

Mrs Sarg, would you provide the information needed for your exchange request using the template in post #1, please?

thanks

just go to post #1, and cut and copy the template, filling in the relevant info :)

Edited by Plain Talker
no template

Property Offered 2 Bed Grd Floor Flat

Area:S12 Birley/Hackenthorpe

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Flat

Landlord: (Council / HA) NCHA

Any other information:Lovely Ground Floor flat, yards from tram stop, but set back from the road, within walking distance of Birley Moor Garden Centre Near to Birley shops and Hackenthorpe, nicely decorated and lovely communal grounds, surrounding property.

Property Wanted 3 Bed house with garden

Area: Birley/Frecheville/Hackenthorpe

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) Council or HA

Any other information:Need a 3 bed house, as 2 children need seperate rooms boy and girl, a garden would be lovely as children have been used to communal grounds. Getting a bit desperate now. Would like to swap with someone who may want to downsize, flat is perfect for someone who may need level access no steps at all!