Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - please read first post

Property Offered

Area: Hollinsend S12

Type of Property: House

Number of Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms

Landlord: Council

Any other information: Nice area, close to local schools, shops, bus & tram routes. Good sized rooms with large enclosed back garden. Toilet and bathroom are seperate.

Property Wanted

Area: Beighton, Basegreen, Hackenthorpe, Waterthorpe, Owlthorpe and other Crystal Peaks surrounding areas. May consider Woodseats

Type of Property: House

Number of Bedrooms: 2 or 3

Landlord: Council or other

Any other information: Any condition considered/3 way exchange. PM me

Property Offered

Area: Shiregreen

Type of Property: Semi detached corner house

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: Sanctuary

Any other information: 3 bedroom semi on Keppel road. Big front and side garden with drive and garage (garage has seen better days) and a reasonable sized back garden (fits my 8ft trampoline, rabbit run, and more). Inside I have a big living room with 4 windows (3 to the front of the house and 1 at the side near bottom of stairs) the kitchen can fit a nice sized dining table in it and had new units put in in April this year. There is also a downstairs toilet with wash basin. Upstairs I have 2 double bedrooms, one single, and a bathroom with over bath shower and another toilet. The whole house internally is new as it was remodernised in April so not a lot has been done meaning whoever gets it can make it how they want without worrying about stripping wallpaper or anything :) all we've done is paint the living room, boys room, and daughters room, and carpeted the living room up to the landing so all bedrooms need carpets but to be honest I wouldn't be gutted if I swapped with a empty house to put my stamp on. This property will soon be getting all new fencing around the front of the house too :)

Property Wanted

Area: preferably same area but only certain parts.

Type of Property: sunshine style (walk in and have living room to one side and kitchen to other)

Landlord: sanctuary

Any other information: would prefer semi but would happily accept a terraced if neighbours are fine. Garden doesn't have to be big but child friendly would be nice. Would also like a drive but not important if one can be put in easy enough :)

cancelled dont need this ad on thankyou

Edited by tinkerbellx

offered: 2 bed upper flat on holgate close(only up 1 flight stairs as there is only 2 floors to the flats that is ground and 1st floor).

there is a large living room,kitchen,bathroom inc bath and shower,2 bedrooms and a spare utility room.

fully double glazed, central heating, full modernised bathroom and kitchen. quite flats as there is only four tenants including my flat in this block.also car park on front

wanted: 2 bed house southey area,parson cross,herries

i am posting this on behalf of my grandma who is getting old now and needs to be closer to family.

any replys please pm me dont leave a comment underneath

Area:walkley s6

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) 3 bed house

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council / HA)syha

Any other information:hi iv got a 3 bed house seperate dinning room new kitchen and bathroom need to move as iv a sick relative theres no garden but iv got a yard enough room for a garden table and chairs all fenced off really nice area theres a cellar all done out really well there a attic

Property Wanted 4 bed pref

Area: southey

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house

Number of Bedrooms:4 (maybe 3)

Landlord: (Council / HA)either

Any other information:hoping for dryen but will consider others want 4 bed and large kitchen let me know what you have pms please

Edited by jodiejdolly

Property Offered

Area: wybourn

Type of Property: (House)

Landlord: Council / (great places)

Any other information:i have 3 gardens back garden needs some TLC....close to shops bus/tram stops very close to matalan/parkway...

Property Wanted

Area: manor / richmond /darnell /norfolk park

Type of Property: (House)

Number of Bedrooms: 4

Landlord: (Council /any

Any other information:need a 4 bed as i have 4 children and my oldest wants her own room.....must have a garden due to having 4 children and 2 dogs message me asap thanks

Edited by clairelou29

Property Offered 2 bed end property

Area:shiregreen

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)house

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA)sanctuary

Any other information:

Property Wanted 2 bed flat

Area: longley hall farm estate

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)flat

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA)any

Any other information: my house is modernised bath with over head shower, 2 toilets.gardens to back and front and fenced off.close to shops and bus routes for firth park and town centre.good neighbours.need to move for health reasons.please contact me anytime.im wanting to go onto longley hall farm estate.would preferr ground floor if possible,but willing to consider other.please ring 07979272569.

hayden92,sorry but need 2 bed and to be on longley hall farm .regards

Edited by tinkerbellx

hayden92,sorry but need 2 bed and to be on longley hall farm .regards

would you be interested in a 3 way swap if this woman gets back to me she contacted me wanting to swap and she was on longley hall estate so if she up for it would you be too?

Property Offered

Area: lower Shiregreen Ronksley Road.

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: Stactory housing

Any other information:

Has a big garden, driveway, be all done out with new kitchen and bathroom.., good house for a family, living room is a sunshine one, central heating, combi boiler, pvc window and doors, the road name is ronksley road near beck road school, one good thing neighours are quiet, all neighours are friendly.

Property Wanted

Area: Lower Shiregreen

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Flat (ground floor)

Number of Bedrooms: 1

Landlord: coucil, stactory housing no privates thanks.

Any other information:

flat much be in shiregreen, ground floor, central heating, pvc doors and windows. dont take this the wrong way no tramps! sorry

welcome to come and view the house anytime and any day... please pm me for any other information..

Edited by Delinquent

Property Offered 3 bed large house

Area: firth park s5

Landlord: (Council / HA) council

Any other information:

Property Wanted 3 bedroom house

Area: chapeltown, foxhill, ecclesfield, most other areas considered

Landlord: (Council / HA) any