My nightmare of a family tree

Was he the cheeky bugger who gave the French the rods? :hihi:
I dunno - but with 16 sons and 5 daughters, Thomas Beresford didn't waste any time when he got home from knocking hell out of the French..:P

Hi, I am wanting to start tracing my family tree, how would I go about starting this?.

Thanks for any help

Vicki

Hi, I am wanting to start tracing my family tree, how would I go about starting this?.

Thanks for any help

Vicki

If you are wanting to find them in Sheffield you could look at sites like Sheffield Records Online,

Sheffield and District Family History Society

Sheffield Indexers

or alternatively if it's more a national thing sign up fo Ancestry.co.uk, Find My Past etc A good place to start is Free BMD too as you don't have to pay.

If you are wanting to find them in Sheffield you could look at sites like Sheffield Records Online,

Sheffield and District Family History Society

Sheffield Indexers

or alternatively if it's more a national thing sign up fo Ancestry.co.uk, Find My Past etc A good place to start is Free BMD too as you don't have to pay.

think there should be a sticky in this forum actually?

with all those listed with links, a sort of beginners guide

think there should be a sticky in this forum actually?

with all those listed with links, a sort of beginners guide

I was gonna put all the links up but I'm on Saul's mum's computer and it 's really slow so will take forever to do it:( I will try and add them when I get home:)

I was gonna put all the links up but I'm on Saul's mum's computer and it 's really slow so will take forever to do it:( I will try and add them when I get home:)

hey i dint mean now

or even you

but a good idea?

saves explaining it everytime

hey i dint mean now

or even you

but a good idea?

saves explaining it everytime

I know, just frustrating when not on own computer.:( It would be good to have a Genealogy group too as lots of people are interested.

i think a forum group on family history research would be a great idea

Hi,

I have done some research into my Wragg Family tree and also have an Elizabeth Wragg born around 1859 in Hoyland. I'm not sure if its possible to up-load a file today but if anyone wants a copy of my Wragg Family tree I can email it to you for comparison.

Mat