Fishing umbrella

am thinking of getting 1 of 2 sorts of umbrellas but can`t decide on which one to get, has anyone got any of the 2 umbrellas listed below or similar & let me know on what there like

fed up of buying cheap umbers and getting wet, plus am getting old now :hihi::hihi:

http://www.ultimate-direct.co.uk/product.asp?strParents=0&CAT_ID=136&P_ID=582

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zebco-220-Umbrella-and-Shelter/dp/B0010X66R2/ref=sr_1_2?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1306167806&sr=1-2

i've got a korum storm-brolli which is similar to the badger shelter (no. 1) but without the groundsheet and front flap. it's a bit awkward to put up but it's very good, especially when winter piking. make sure it has a worm drive centre spike as you can drive these into the ground for a firm hold.

Day shelters are for wimps, real anglers sit in the rain.

realy well i must be a whimp then as i sleep in mine wen doing over night fishing stupid

realy well i must be a whimp then as i sleep in mine wen doing over night fishing stupid

You sleep when your fishing?.:loopy::loopy:...

yep i dnt fish all ways thought the night my alarms on my pod are on a recevir which goes off wen i get a bite

Fishing with pods and alarms isn't fishing. You do more harm to the fish and other wildlife when a fish rips line off your reel and gets snagged up somewhere.

oh get a life heard it all before with yer if yu have nothing else to do then bug peeps with crap like that then sod off and get a life idot

As a match angler I know what i'm talking about and please don't call me an idiot you moron.

yer a dip and should know better but saying that , thats what you get wen yer a match lad like i said your a idot and no nothing