Are you prepared for zombie apocalypse?

of course you need to build a team up around you that can handel the situation.

Tammy Jo seriously needs to shave. :D

This isn't news to me?? I have this problem every monday morning...

Have you been down Fargate of late. Pond life not park life. Brain dead anyhow.

That looks impractical! What you really need is one of these. By far the MOST practical short-range anti zombie weapon conceived :D

EDIT: Guns aren't to be relied upon in a showdown with the undead. They are prone to mechanical failure, bulky, and you WILL run out of ammo.

Edited by RootsBooster

That looks impractical! What you really need is one of these. By far the MOST practical short-range anti zombie weapon conceived :D

EDIT: Guns aren't to be relied upon in a showdown with the undead. They are prone to mechanical failure, bulky, and you WILL run out of ammo.

You are right, ill invest in this.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ageofarmour.com/images/excal.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ageofarmour.com/excal.html&usg=__1hKGZlle0_DTyoomHTRqdGATlEM=&h=640&w=355&sz=42&hl=en&start=18&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=BAdZdsTTMSCpgM:&tbnh=137&tbnw=76&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsuit%2Bof%2Barmour%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dopera%26hs%3DPd8%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Den%26channel%3Dsuggest%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&ei=Yn0JTtSzCZCr8QOu-aGgAQ

I'd move to Antartica..they probaly cant get their and even if they did they'd freeze because there not clever enough to wear warm clothes.

An unwise choice I'm afraid. Surch armour is cumbersome and heavy which will slow you down and limit your movements. If they catch you it won't take long for them to pull the armour plates off. Also with food and fresh water being scarce, you will soon be exhausted. Biker leathers would be a better alternative.

I'd move to Antartica..they probaly cant get their and even if they did they'd freeze because there not clever enough to wear warm clothes.

Good idea as long as you are sure you can survive there, food, heat etc.

In some fiction I've read Zombies thrive in the cold and are born from the cold, so I guess it would depend on what kind of zombie outbreak we've got.

I mean, we should at least know whether they're classic shuffle zombies, or modern sprinting ones, that would change all the tactics required.

In some fiction I've read Zombies thrive in the cold and are born from the cold, so I guess it would depend on what kind of zombie outbreak we've got.

I mean, we should at least know whether they're classic shuffle zombies, or modern sprinting ones, that would change all the tactics required.

Oh come on FJ, you're a man of knowledge and facts so I KNOW you're pulling our leg on this one!!!

Physics dictates that the colder a body is, the more restricted its movement, this applies to the undead too.

Sprinting zombies are fiction, everyone knows that!!! :hihi: