How can I get rid of the smell of spilt milk from my car boot?

:gag:Help i have spilt milk in the boot of my car and the smell is turning my stomach. I have scrubed it with fabreeze and today it smells worse. Has anyone got any ideas on how to get the smell out?? :gag::gag::gag:

bicarbonate of soda and malt vinegar diluted with warm water

bi-carb doest the trick on the carpet indoors so may help..

I did this but in a foot well, i ended up taking the carpet up and washing it properly.

I doubt you'll get rid of the smell any other way.

Sheffsand did you mean dilute the bicarb with the vinegar and water??

:gag:Help i have spilt milk in the boot of my car and the smell is turning my stomach. I have scrubed it with fabreeze and today it smells worse. Has anyone got any ideas on how to get the smell out?? :gag::gag::gag:

Use an anti-bacterial spray,as milk contains bacteria.

Don't cry about it though.

Definately Malt vinegar diluted in warm water or even better on the nostrils Lemon Juice in warm water diluted will do the trick.

Sell it before it starts to smell too bad, we had the same problem, tried everything including all the above, plus changing the carpets, the smell never went.

yes dilute it all in warm water n use a scrubbing brush

Vinegar sprayed-dab with dry absorbent cloth and open boot to dry.Then place clove -studded orange in boot to fumorgayte.

baking soda might help, and/or an antibacterial cleaner.