Carlton Terrace Woodhouse Mill

Can anyone remember where Carlton Terrace was?

I have been looking on an old family member's Birth Certificate, and I have found them to be living on this street?? I know for sure it was in Woodhouse Mill somewhere.

none come up on google maps for that address at all in sheff so its either no longer there or it never existed

Was that it that use to go down what is the driveway of Jeldwen. I remember seeing an old picture when I worked down there of some houses before the factory was built.

Hi,

Maybe Carlton Terrace was in that area, because a lot of the family lived on the Canary Island.

Cal on my post about Woodhouse past, you mention a Ken Storey, and your mention of the Canary island made me think of Pete Storey that came off there, are these two related I think his knickname was Tiggy

Cal on my post about Woodhouse past, you mention a Ken Storey, and your mention of the Canary island made me think of Pete Storey that came off there, are these two related I think his knickname was Tiggy

Hi,

Mick told me of Ken's brother having the nick-name of Tiggy...he was Brian I think. Don't know if Pete Storey was related to them or not. The family that lived on the Mauncer, used to live on Southsea Rd I am told..many years ago.

regards Cal.