Does anyone remember Mrs O'Hara from St Theresa's School?

She used to teach year 6 and I think she was the deputy head at one point. She was getting on back then when I was 11 (I'm 26 now) but I always remember she taught us how to"write" in that old fashioned joined up hand-writing...which I still write with today!

She could be strict at times but she was a brilliant teacher and for some reason I often think about her, she always believed in me...just wanted to know if she's still around?

Many thanks!

Doesn't anybody remember her at all?? How sad :(

Ive heard of her but I attended before her time, I remember Miss Camm,Miss Artindale, Miss Woodrow, Mrs Duffield, Miss Ruddy, Mr Price, Mrs Wood, Miss Watson, Miss Clifford and Mr Long

I remember Mrs Duffield, I left when I was 10 in 1965.

I remember a Miss Terry form school but she got married to a Mr Holmes or Watson I believe.

I remember all the teachers mentioned by lazarus,as i was at St.Theresa's for the last two years at school,both spent in Mr Longs class.The previous years had all been at st. pats,but we moved from parson cross to the manor.I left school in 1951,april.Whilst at st. pats,i was in the same class as miss clifford's nephew michael.eightlegger.

I remember her well! She taught me in 1989. Last I heard, from another old teacher, Miss French, she was travelling the world after surviving cancer. Such a lovely woman.

I remember Mrs o hara she taught junior 3 when I was there and she looked after the school pets

there was also Mrs dyson, Mrs bell, miss foster,and Mrs green the headmistress

I started St Theresa's in 76

I remember her well! :)

She was a great teacher and was teaching y6 when I left in about 1992.

Mr Nelis was the headteacher then and I was scared of him! lol

I remember Mrs Duffield, I left when I was 10 in 1965.

I remember Mrs Duffield from the 1950s, her son Gavin attended the school too. She was a lovely woman, I believe she was from Ceylon.

I remember her well! :)

She was a great teacher and was teaching y6 when I left in about 1992.

Mr Nelis was the headteacher then and I was scared of him! lol

I left in 1991. My brother Jamie left in 1992 so he may have been in your class.

Mrs O'Hara is my aunt and I can happily inform you that she is well and very active. I will show her this thread and I have no doubt you will get a personal response