Fraser Road,Woodseats..

i have lived here for 3 years. i think its a lovely place no matter were you go you will always bumb into some idiot or gangs they are all over the place theses days .

i have lived here for 3 years. i think its a lovely place no matter were you go you will always bumb into some idiot or gangs they are all over the place theses days .

Oh you actually live on the road? Well thats a positive reply.. thanks :)

Hi Forum,

Does anyone live on or near Fraser Road in Woodseats? Im going to look at a house later.

Im not from the area and wondered if theres any horror stories I need to know or if it'll be an OK place to live. :)

Any opinion appreciated. x

ive lived up here for 15 years and never had a problem, the sheaf at the bottom can be noisey but its closing at the end of the month, ive never seen any gangs hangin around, theres good schools, all the best food shops and woodseats top if you fancy a drink

I know the estate fairly well and haven't ever noticed any gangs hanging around, occasionally a few kids on barbers field but none lurking on street corners or the like. the only issue I know of is the road which in winter can become exceedingly icy

lived up here a while now and no trouble at all that i've noticed

My best mate lives on there, no trouble, nice area (as I'm also from Woodseats) so ignore all the gangs/thefts blah blah blah....its not like that at all :)

xXx

no fraser is not my first choice , people i know have been moved there problem families,,,, car theft. . and safe houses,,drugs . teenagers in gangs .take a look around at evenings,

It is like that in 75 % of Sheffield , Can you afford to live in the 25% of Sheffield?

hi i live just around the corner from frazer rd , you get some lads hanging out but no gangs , the rd i live on is quiet and the area is . worth a look . good luck ta jeff

So you wont have heard about the Fraser Road Slasher then?

Makes my blood curdle just thinking about it. Thank god he is locked away.

I thought he was back out.I know there has been a lot more activity of late in S8

no fraser is not my first choice , people i know have been moved there problem families,,,, car theft. . and safe houses,,drugs . teenagers in gangs .take a look around at evenings,

yeah and the paedophiles read all these comments to find out where kids congregate

You could say that about any estate in any city or town in the country, everywhere has problems like that.

You could do but would it be speculative or based on evidence?

So you wont have heard about the Fraser Road Slasher then?

Makes my blood curdle just thinking about it. Thank god he is locked away.

I was misrepresented, slanderous comments