Girl 8 gets botox

Have you heard the story about the 8 year old American girl who's mum is giving her botox and waxes to help her keep her youthful looks for a beauty contest?

Have you ever considered or do you give your or let your children have botox or beauty treatments?

Yes I have and no I wouldn't.

I remember reading this in a magazine last year abd thought it was disgusting. She was ordering offline so it could have contained anything

I have Cerebral Palsy, and want to have botox treatment even though Im only 20 years old. By injection of botox maybe can help me to control my facial muscle contraction but it's not lasting forever. I haven't mention it to my family, as they may think i'm confident who i am now, but i really want to change and make me better ...

What i think is more awful - is that botox treatment of someones child is actually "news".

Girl 4 gets ears pierced, and wears French Connection United Kingdom "FC UK" T shirt. We are a nation of scum bags, chav scum idiots. Take a look at these girls when they go for a drink, they look like street walkers, pro's. Not classy.

We are a nation of scum bags, chav scum idiots. Take a look at these girls when they go for a drink, they look like street walkers, pro's.

You write like you're ejaculating misanthropy. A real pleasure to read.

You write like you're ejaculating misanthropy. A real pleasure to read.

Misanthropy?

Yes I do have a lot of contempt for some in our society. Unlike many I'm not PC and make my views know. A spade is a spade.

Yes I do have a lot of contempt for some in our society.

I think society has contempt for you. You spew hate.

When I clicked on this thread I thought it said 'xbox', and was about to make a post like 'so what?, it's not a big deal'

I think society has contempt for you. You spew hate.

You are so wrong old chum. I put myself on top to speak the uncomfortable truth. Yes I hate what my England is becoming. I will do more than hate I will play my part in the revolution that will rid our nation of its hangers on. Put that in ya bong and smoke it.