How do i begin to write a book on my life?

Wouldn't you start such a tome having the view of you through your parents eyes, as a reyt likkle babby. ?

thank you dark stardust and troll, my childhood wasnt good at all, my dad has passed away but was always in prison, and my mom had 5 of us one every 11 months, so looking through my parents eyes wouldnt be good, got to be through my eyes x and thank you rampant for being observant about my spelling xx

doom bringer that is such shame xthank you for the tips xx

open with the present , how and where you are in your life then bring it back to square one etc and build it , listing your lifetime achievements, traveling whatever you want to include gradually leading back to the opening to tell us where you are , how you got there whether it be easy or difficult and how you are going to take this and go forth for the future.... . best of luck. oli

thank you dark stardust and troll, my childhood wasnt good at all, my dad has passed away but was always in prison, and my mom had 5 of us one every 11 months, so looking through my parents eyes wouldnt be good, got to be through my eyes x and thank you rampant for being observant about my spelling xx

Ah, i thought you wanted to write about your life. :)

yes tro11 it is about my life.

lilpeachums what a brilliant idea, cant wait to start it, people will be amazed at the cards that life have been dealt to me, be appreciated if you lot kept giving me tips ... many thanks xx

no worries its a like of mine to do; if i make it come the ripe age of 50 or 60 , im 21 this year so not much life as of yet, to account for. :D an idea maybe to read a biography with this structure to it......if you be so lucky that someone knows of one, im afraid i do not know but plenty of others on here who read, sure there is a section on this am quite new still but will you then get it published are you doing it electronically, hand written or type? just an inquiry?...

yes tro11 it is about my life.

lilpeachums what a brilliant idea, cant wait to start it, people will be amazed at the cards that life have been dealt to me, be appreciated if you lot kept giving me tips ... many thanks xx

But only the good bits. ?

Sounds boring.

believe me tro11 its far from boring,

lilpeachums, i think i will hand write at first x

yea atleast you can write tweek and do it five different ways, then move on and have it how you like, i think ill be doing same, altho who knows might have speech recognition by then or thought :hihi:

believe me tro11 its far from boring,

lilpeachums, i think i will hand write at first x

I'm not having a go at all, just think if your life was "interesting" in your early years that gives you a third of a book to start with, well, maybe a fifth. :D

Are you hoping to get this published or is it going to be a bit of a hobby?