LA Noire - A huge step forward in games

That sounds like very poor programming to me :o

I think it's something they meant to do tbh. I tried to drive with a bit of restraint, but when I slipped and nudges someone I was relieved they walked away. I think the game would be a sack if as a cop you were responsible for the deaths of dozens of pedestrians.

Btw, anybody else try drive like a normal person in games? I feel it'sa bit geeky, but I try anyway, lol.

After I got into the game, I always let my partner drive so that I could just get on with the cases. I only really drove when I had no choice. The car control is a bit dodgy.

I was really impressed with the final case. I might give it another crack before I trade it in later today.

After I got into the game, I always let my partner drive so that I could just get on with the cases. I only really drove when I had no choice. The car control is a bit dodgy.

I absolutely love the way that cars handle in Rockstar games, so much so, that it kind of ruins all other open world games that let you drive for me. The cars just feel so much more real, and physical, and it actually takes some skill to drive well, as opposed to pretty much every other open world game with cars.

I've just ordered a region free copy of this on eBay from Hong Kong, I just hope it doesn't end up being in flippin' Mandarin Chinese!

I've just ordered a region free copy of this on eBay from Hong Kong, I just hope it doesn't end up being in flippin' Mandarin Chinese!

lol you nutter. How much does it save doing this?

Are you one of them hardcore gamers that needs that extra level of difficulty? Try playing with the telly off to make it that bit harder.

lol you nutter. How much does it save doing this?

Are you one of them hardcore gamers that needs that extra level of difficulty? Try playing with the telly off to make it that bit harder.

On full retail price for a PAL UK copy it's saved me about a tenner.. And that's including postage.

I provided one of the voices in this game.

I provided one of the voices in this game.

Sweet, which one?

Sweet, which one?

Don't feed the troll ;)

Don't feed the troll ;)

Come on, it's easy, they always hang themselves ;)

I love it. I wish it were longer though. Theres downloadable content soon to be released which if you wish to purchase it will improve the game and add more missions to it. I've no doubt there will be a sequel, this is the future of gaming.

I'm lucky enough to have a mate who works for Rockstar and he sends me little bits of info before its released to to the general public so I kind of get little snippets of information about games which is nice. He was part of the production team for this so I was aware of just how good it was going to be. He tells me they are using some of the stuff from this game in Arkham City when that comes out in October.

On full retail price for a PAL UK copy it's saved me about a tenner.. And that's including postage.

Well worth the several weeks wait while it goes through the slowest postage ever and customs. Why didn't you just rent it for a fiver, you can finish it in a weekend and it has little replay value once you've 100%'d it (which I nearly have).