2nd July 2011 Stradbroke Summer Fayre

Can anyone recommend a good company that supplies large bouncy castles, slides and bucking bronco's

Threads merged. Please do not start duplicate threads. Thank you.

Not sure if I have already asked, but I am a face painter. If you do not already have one, I can be contacted by pm or on the following.

Regards. Stacey

stayjay20@yahoo.com

Thanks for your enquiry, the face painting has already been organised by the school's team, I will keep you in mind for the next fayre if you would like.

Still looking for stall holders that sell food produce though. I need a baker and veg stall.

Stradbroke Summer Fayre is on Saturday 2nd July.

The event is a community summer fayre that is running in association with the primary schools summer fayre. We will be open in the community centre as an indoor market and will also be having a BBQ, refreshments and fun activities outside for the children. There will also be entertainment on the stage, in the community centre from the local street dance group.

Admission is free.

We are looking for stalls from jewellery and craft to farmers market, we are open to all.

Stalls cost £10.00 and the event is open from 1pm to 4pm on the day.

PM me to book your stall. It's going to be a great day!!!!!!!!!

Kind regards

Naseem

Hi, Im interested in booking a stall.I make handcrafted jewelry as well as other handcrafted items.Could you please pm me details on how to go about booking.

Thanks

Hi there

I am the Supervisor at Forward For Kids Play and Party Centre in Handsworth. We would be interested in having a stall at your Summer Fair to promote our business. We could also bring down a member of our staff to apply transfer tattoos on any children that may wish for one for a small fee that could go towards the cause you are raising money for.

It would be great to hear from you. You can contact me on 0114 2692054 or forkidsmembership@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

Karla

Hi,

I still have a few stalls left for hire. We have a good variety of stalls already but are still on the lookout for anyone with a unique product.

If you're not selling, why not come along and see whats on offer.

Hi there, im wondering if you have an ice cream van lined up for the event?

I have one available

Regards.

Thanks for asking, yes we do have an ice-cream van attending already.

Regards.