2nd July 2011 Stradbroke Summer Fayre

Stradbroke Summer Fayre is on Saturday 2nd July.

The event is a community summer fayre that is running in association with the primary schools summer fayre. We will be open in the community centre as an indoor market and will also be having a BBQ, refreshments and fun activities outside for the children. There will also be entertainment on the stage, in the community centre from the local street dance group.

Admission is free.

We are looking for stalls from jewellery and craft to farmers market, we are open to all.

Stalls cost £10.00 and the event is open from 1pm to 4pm on the day.

PM me to book your stall. It's going to be a great day!!!!!!!!!

Kind regards

Naseem

I'm trying to organise a farmers market for the first time on the 2nd July. Does anyone know where i can find some stall holders that sell local produce. I've looked on stallfinder but haven't got very far.

Advertise. Use on here, get in touch with the star stuff like that.

I'm trying to organise a farmers market for the first time on the 2nd July. Does anyone know where i can find some stall holders that sell local produce. I've looked on stallfinder but haven't got very far.

We already have a Market in Sheffield the stallholders work 12 hours a day 6 days a week selling local and national goods leave it to them so as they can make a living ,Stick to Farming.

We already have a Market in Sheffield the stallholders work 12 hours a day 6 days a week selling local and national goods leave it to them so as they can make a living ,Stick to Farming.

I stopped going to 'ordinary markets' as even as a fairly regular shopper (weekly) I was sold lower standard of good from the back of the stall whereas the front always looks good. I do go to farm shops I can trust so the OP does have a point.

Stick to living in your own little world, and let everyone else have freedom of choice.

Have you looked into where all the farmers markets are in sheffield with dates etc, and see if there is a gap.

You have to get permission from Sheffield Council they hold the market chater fror a radius of 6 2/3 miles around Sheffield. If you tread on there toes it will be a refusal

i think its a good idea, and to be clear, as I understand it , this is a one off charity fund raising event for a local community centre.

good luck to the organisers :clap:

You still have time to book a stall!!!!!!!

Do you have your own allotment and want to sell your produce?

Do you make your own jams and pickle or even sweets and chocolates, then book a stall, PM me, I'm really interested in bringing somthing new to our indoor market and the community.

Naseem

Thanks for the advise. I have a long list of events to visit now but does anyone have maybe a friend or aquaintance who makes their own jams, sweets, chocolates etc who might want to sell their products.

Or even anyone who has their own allotment and wants to sell the fruits of their labour.

I would really like to bring the home made and home grown to our community.

Tere's a farmers market this Saturday in Bradfield Village Hall. Why not go and speak to the stall holders there?