Music shops in Sheffield city centre

Does anyone know if there are any music shops in the town centre, one that sells drum sticks?

There's a music shop at the top of Cavendish Street, part of the West One complex, 20 yards from Glossop Road. I can't think of any others in the city centre, just one on London Road and another on Ecclesall Road.

I'll give them both a try, thanks!

There's a music shop at the top of Cavendish Street, part of the West One complex, 20 yards from Glossop Road. I can't think of any others in the city centre, just one on London Road and another on Ecclesall Road.

What's this shop called? I can't find it on maps, does it have a website?

What's this shop called? I can't find it on maps, does it have a website?

As I have under 5 posts I can't post a link but have a google for Real Time Music for Chesterfield and Sheffield. The postcode is S1 4JB. The entrance is actually just off Cavendish Street although their site says Fitzwilliam Street, at the back of West One. If you know where all the bars and restaurants are, go through there and it's the last shop on the right just as you get to Cavendish Street. Or just come down Cavendish Street from Glossop Road, down the side of the Swim Inn, and it's the first shop you reach on the left.

Wavelength is only just out of city centre, about 100 metres down London Road. I guess they sell drumsticks?

I'd 2nd wavelength. I know one of the people that works there is a semipro drummer in sheffield so they're bound to have a stick supply :)