Beware scrap men in s8 area

scrap men in woodseats area this morning came on to my back and took my carpet shampooer drove round but could not find them reported to police bet nothings done

Up and down my road several days a week. One very annoyingly blasts their van horn all the way up and all the way down, pity anyone working nights.

Keep side gates shut or they will nick anything not bolted down............

scrap men in woodseats area this morning came on to my back and took my carpet shampooer drove round but could not find them reported to police bet nothings done

Did you get the reg, descriptions etc?

there was a blue tipper truck loaded in s8 frazer rd, this morning about 9.30.

2 lads walking up and down back gardens..

hope you find the scum bags mate

Up and down my road several days a week. One very annoyingly blasts their van horn all the way up and all the way down, pity anyone working nights.

Keep side gates shut or they will nick anything not bolted down............

They nicked our metal end of drive gates, make sure that you don't have the old style lift off variety, have nuts welded on.

When I bought my son his first bed(A metal frame one) it got delivered and I couldn't get it in the house on my own so I put it in the sheltered doorway which was barely visible from the road.When I next went out a couple of hours later it had gone.The neighbours saw the scrap men that always drive around Woodseats in a white open back van take it.

I was so upset my son had to sleep on just a mattress for months until I could afford another.:mad::(

Are they allowed to just go on peoples property and take things?

Edited by NO-DRAMA

They nicked our metal end of drive gates, make sure that you don't have the old style lift off variety, have nuts welded on.

They stole the gate we share with a neighbour for the front of the house, which is needed as there are small kids around and our cellar window is exposed with a foot drop. Im home in the day and sooo many little ones run into our area (I dont even know why) and Im always afraid of them getting hurt there. We'd replace it, but its not cheap :(

We have some mesh garden fencing covering the area (we've had toads die down there and a cat couldnt get out) to protect it. It stops small creatures but not strong enough to support a toddler.

They skanked a gate,golf trolley and a Bbq off our yard a bit back, Hope they come back I've got a nice iron bar they can have free of charge...reyt in their kneecaps cheeky robbing ***** :mad:

They skanked a gate,golf trolley and a Bbq off our yard a bit back, Hope they come back I've got a nice iron bar they can have free of charge...reyt in their kneecaps cheeky robbing ***** :mad:

lol::lol::lol:

Are they allowed to just go on peoples property and take things?

:hihi::hihi:

lol loser (without a carpet shampooer)