Roborovski Hamsters

Does anyone breed Roborovski Hamsters in Sheffield and have any for Sale shortly. I hope for 2 white faced females if possible.

Pretty sure they sell these at Pets at Home. Are they like the russian dwarfs?

Yes they sell at pets at home but last week when I was in girl serving someone said its hard to sex them so I want to buy mine from an established breeder who can ensure they girls. Would like some advice on homing and handling too. I own guinea pigs and have had big hamsters before so I'm used to handling pets but I hear these,are fast

Yes they like Russian dwarfs but I don't like those sort I only want roborovski ones.

Dont get them from pets@home. I was at one once and a couple was buying a pair, the shop person didnt even check the sexes (aparantly they were all sexed before being put on sale) I asked the couple if they would let me sex them (I have bred these in the past) and good thing I did (it was a male and female!!) the couple werent happy and I found them 2 males.

Good luck to you finding some, you could look on preloved.com I have seen a couple breeders on there before.

You need to be aware that they are very fast and arent easy to handle. out of I dont know how many I owned only 2 actually stayed calm while being held. If you want a hamster that is caml and easy to hold I wouldnt advice on geting a roborovski.